1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. SKP

Posts by SKP

  • [WIP] de_heyken

    • SKP
    • June 1, 2017 at 6:01 PM

    Hello everybody,

    I'm finally comfortable sharing the updated version on the workshop to you guys:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…htext=de_heyken If anyone wants to play it with me in a larger group, add me on steam. I'll be doing some bigger playtests with friends from time to time so if you wanna join, go for it!

  • [WIP] de_icbm

    • SKP
    • May 28, 2017 at 7:04 PM

    The rules say that both, a gamebanana or steam workshop post, are ok

  • [WIP] de_heyken

    • SKP
    • May 28, 2017 at 3:33 PM

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but he followed different patterns for different maps. I picked out the one, that was the most convincing to me and tried to adjust it to my personal preferations.

    So yea kinda-ish

  • [WIP] de_heyken

    • SKP
    • May 28, 2017 at 12:26 AM

    Hey to those, who are still interested,

    So I just wanted to make a quick update on my progress, as well as post more screenshots. I've managed to complete the first 3 steps of my plan and now it's all about playtesting and finding out, how I can improve the layout. This is the layout so far:


    Spoiler

  • [WIP] de_heyken

    • SKP
    • May 27, 2017 at 12:29 AM

    Hello folks, This screenshot you can see is going to be de_heyken, which is very likely going to take part in the Mapping competition.

    Some infos: - Classic Defuse Map - Partly still in Orangebox - Approach is: - Bombsite Design - Mid Design - Mashing it together - Finalizing layout - Adding Detail - Release - Name is likely to be kept, but I'm not 100% sure - It's settled in a modernized Industrial area (Sounds boring, I know, but If it works out the way I hope, it won't be) Good luck to everybody c:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™