1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. iamb

Posts by iamb

  • [CSGO] Darien

    • iamb
    • March 16, 2022 at 11:53 PM

    Hi guys,

    few weeks ago I finally released my map which was in the making, with long pauses, for something around 6 years I think. It is my first and only map for CSGO after mapping for some time for CSS.

    I rearranged and reworked it more times than I probably should but now I come to the effect which I'm quite proud of. The idea was to create a real setting, with theme being fight between revolutionaries of FARC and army of Colombia and with unique, non-qudratic layout. Figths took place on the streets of a small town in a middle of a jungle. Targets are barricade on the main road and army supply stack.

    Would love to hear your thoughts.

    Link to the workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2762768822

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/3OSAPeu.png]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/o5WGLsL.jpeg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/9CPC4zV.jpeg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/XeUxKnu.png]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™