1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Hackerman

Posts by Hackerman

  • [CSGO] de_ruby

    • Hackerman
    • May 13, 2017 at 9:05 AM

    ok, I'm back for round 1

    1: most green doors have a weird clip that makes you stuck onto it if you walk along the wall

    2: the the small ledge between the street and the sidewalk have a weird clip. it should instead be a slope imo

    3: the box (I think its a box) I'm looking at has something invisible above it so you can't jump when on it

    4: texture glitchhhh

    5: more odd clips (white door in the second picture)

    I should mention this is the best palm tree I've ever seen, except when you're stuck on the right


    another clip here, but the wall/railing next to it seems way too high for it to be simply jumped on (maybe crouch jump instead). might be just me.

    and there's the 5mb upload limit.

    there's also a plant bed (ima call it that) near a that has a awkward clip similar to the streets.

    ps: ill only do a part two if you guys consider it important.

  • [CSGO] de_ruby

    • Hackerman
    • May 13, 2017 at 8:46 AM

    Alright, I'll start nickpicking on this map immediately. ill keep you guys updated.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™