1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Oleboy555

Posts by Oleboy555

  • [CS:GO] DE_Breach - Released!

    • Oleboy555
    • August 1, 2019 at 10:52 AM

    Congratulations on getting the map in game!

  • [CS:GO] DE_Breach - Released!

    • Oleboy555
    • June 17, 2017 at 10:18 PM

    is latest version up for download?

  • Interests in a prop database?

    • Oleboy555
    • March 28, 2017 at 10:17 PM
    Quote from JSadones

    On 26-3-2017 at 4:43 PM, JSadones said: Initially I stopped working on it because I really wanted to have a 3D preview of the models, however legally this would be an issue. However recently I also received a PM on Reddit asking if this was still a thing. I know people would appreciate it and probably even could work with people just uploading screenshots and maintaining it. I'll maybe have another look at it for a sideproject :)

    it'be awesome!

  • Interests in a prop database?

    • Oleboy555
    • March 25, 2017 at 7:42 PM

    is this dead?

  • [CS:GO] DE_Breach - Released!

    • Oleboy555
    • March 21, 2017 at 1:53 PM
    Quote from Vaya

    1 minute ago, Vaya said: mappers aren't allowed to talk about their maps being included or not. wait and see.

    Ah I figure, thanks for explainig :)

  • [CS:GO] DE_Breach - Released!

    • Oleboy555
    • March 21, 2017 at 1:49 PM
    Quote from Puddy

    3 hours ago, Puddy said: Sure thing! I think this is the first version we playtested:

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxQPU…elVwQ2M2QWtxRlU

    Lemme know if it works. :)

    It works perfectly :) thanks!

    (I don't know if you saw my post on the cs_agency topic, but there I asked if it is true that cs_agency will be in the next operation? because an image has been found in the game files with supposedly the next maps,)

  • [CS:GO] DE_Breach - Released!

    • Oleboy555
    • March 19, 2017 at 2:12 PM

    This looks EPIC!! can't wait to see it finished :D

    I also have a question, Can you provide a download link to one of the first versions of de_agency? it doesn't matter if it looks bad or cringey, I would just absolutely love to walk and look around in it

  • CS_AGENCY

    • Oleboy555
    • March 19, 2017 at 2:01 PM

    So someone found this:

    Is this really true? will Agency be in the next Operation?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™