1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. CobaltUDK

Posts by CobaltUDK

  • Babylon Project

    • CobaltUDK
    • December 19, 2016 at 4:55 PM

    City at dawn.

  • Looking for people that are aspiring to work in the game industry

    • CobaltUDK
    • December 9, 2016 at 5:47 PM
    Quote from Radu

    On 7/12/2016 at 1:11 PM, Radu said: Those are some cool features you have there - like the social bot thing and dismemberment. I can definitely see potential to create a believable world, but why are people suddenly blending medieval with sci fi? Btw, the scale of your project is insane. It's good to aim high, but it's better to be realistic about your resources.

    Yeah, the game is too big. When I started this 2 years ago I tought that will be easy to recruit a team, but I was wrong (or I'm not able to do it). At this moment there are only a 3d artist and me working in the game, with some sporadical collaborations. Probably the game will be smaller than the expected.

    The game blends the ancient mesopotamian civilizations with aliens, inspired in the Anunnakis theories. I like the ancient aliens theme, I always wanted to do a game of that. Is the only way to be motivated to finish the project.

  • Babylon Project

    • CobaltUDK
    • December 6, 2016 at 10:46 PM

    I'm working in a game inspired in the ancient aliens theory and the sumerians. The game is a RPG in an open world of 100 square kilometers and it's made using the UDK engine. There was a lot of work done when UE4 came out, so I decided to finish this project in UDK before moving to UE4 for next games.

    "Babylon Project" is a provisional name, there are a provisional web here: http://cobaltudk.blogspot.com.es/

    the Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/cobaltudk

    and the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/babylonprojectgame/

    The code part is very advanced, but the graphics part still needs a lot of work. The maps looks very poor for now.

    Here are some images:

    More images:

  • Looking for people that are aspiring to work in the game industry

    • CobaltUDK
    • December 6, 2016 at 10:18 PM
    Quote from Sprony

    On 13/7/2015 at 10:40 AM, Sprony said: Doesn't matter if you want to become a Level Designer, Environment Artist, Programmer or whatever.

    All of these. I'm working almost alone in a project: https://www.youtube.com/user/cobaltudk

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™