1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. The_Virus

Posts by The_Virus

  • UE4 to Blender

    • The_Virus
    • March 11, 2020 at 5:12 AM

    Now I got everything in Blender and was able to load it but when loading it the error message appears. Anyone got an idea how I can get rid of it?

    WARNING: Model has 2-dimensional geometry (less than 0.500 inches thick on any axis)!!!

  • UE4 to Blender

    • The_Virus
    • March 10, 2020 at 4:20 PM
    Quote from Evert

    8 hours ago, Evert said: Right click texture asset in content browser -> asset actions -> export

    I did exactly what you wrote in UE4, now I got a file that has .copy at the end, how do I insert it into Blender now?

  • UE4 to Blender

    • The_Virus
    • March 9, 2020 at 8:27 PM

    Hey, everybody,

    I created models in Unreal Engine and imported them into Blender. Now I wanted to know if I can load the textures I used in Unreal Engine with the models in Blender?

    Or is there another possibility?

  • Blender?

    • The_Virus
    • July 25, 2019 at 1:11 AM

    I want to have a 3D object from Blender as prop for the Hammer Editor. Could someone explain how I can do that exactly?

    Thanks in advance

  • Plz Help

    • The_Virus
    • July 16, 2019 at 11:25 PM

    Error found who has him watch the video to help you ;)

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Plz Help

    • The_Virus
    • July 16, 2019 at 10:53 PM

    Hey together I need some help with the Hammer Editor I get the message when opening my map.

    BasePolyForPlane: no axis found

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/455d730d2b9812f494cab91af5147d6a.png]

  • cs_perenna

    • The_Virus
    • January 20, 2017 at 11:50 AM
    Code
    The pictures have no photoshop effect xD these are settings in csgo
  • cs_perenna

    • The_Virus
    • January 20, 2017 at 12:08 AM

    cs_perenna, a hostage rescue map from The_Virus and SKEPTIC.

    Without any theme. Without any specific inspiration.

    Hopefully functional and good loking map.

    Whats your opinion? Let us know in the comments!


    Please give us feedback. Please like and leave a comment.

    Workshop

    Progress 50%


    for more pics


    Update: 13. Jan. um 22:49 Uhr

    +Changed the way to "bridges" into a tunnel +Added hole in the wall at the two "double-doors" +Added "boostable-stairs" next to the "left-hostage-house" +Added stones for cover next to the "left-hostage-house" +Added walls with arches at "t-water" in front of the "boostable-stairs" [/list] Update: 1. Jan. um 19:54 Uhr

    +Seperated the displacement next to "Bridges" +Added a little wall and "Wooden-Stairs" +Reduced "Alley" +Cliped "Wood-pole´s" at the "Bridges" [/list] Update: 30. Dez. 2016 um 23:49 Uhr

    +Forgot to check the ladders in the VisGroup-Window -.- [/list] Update: 30. Dez. 2016 um 20:36 Uhr

    +Rebuild the displacement at the bridges +Fixed some textures at "dirt-tunnel" [/list] Update: 29. Dez. 2016 um 15:14 Uhr

    +Fixed some textures in "Stone-H-House" +Reduced "Mid-River" +Extended "Dirt-Tunnel" [/list] Update: 25. Dez. 2016 um 1:49 Uhr

    Startdate: 08.Nov.2016 [/list]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™