1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. The_Virus

Posts by The_Virus

  • Dungeon Props

    • The_Virus
    • March 26, 2021 at 8:23 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/97e765bba99745f5081ab04a4e1b1019.png]

  • Dungeon Props

    • The_Virus
    • March 26, 2021 at 5:13 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/c0c6158a3bb9434b9a4a0082b2cb44be.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/0bcc3110a7c3f3bc232f1181bc23e851.png]

  • Dungeon Props

    • The_Virus
    • March 26, 2021 at 4:26 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/309c2c9f88be63a7a06b0590b3ea6d49.png]

  • Dungeon Props

    • The_Virus
    • March 25, 2021 at 7:36 PM

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • The_Virus
    • March 25, 2021 at 5:25 AM

  • Dungeon Props

    • The_Virus
    • March 25, 2021 at 5:22 AM

    I am creating 3D props for my dungeon. Here is the first picture of the columns. More pictures will follow like door, stones, barrels etc.

    Textures and fine details on the model come later.

  • demon cat girl

    • The_Virus
    • January 25, 2021 at 7:14 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/d299320bda3291962a4a3f7a4467b5cb.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/0aab3c7206f17db961af1bd3db57f616.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/09e394a161f7c4179fe0f6b7146fb1d5.png]

  • The random model thread!

    • The_Virus
    • January 23, 2021 at 11:52 PM

  • demon cat girl

    • The_Virus
    • January 23, 2021 at 11:46 PM

    I am currently working on a Demon Cat Girl. She should get a sinn later. I've been working on the head for about a week. I use different programs for the model, you can see a list here.

    List of programs:

    ZBrush substance painter Maya

    About comments I would be happy ?

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/06ca2e77d658b81ecb7e2b24383033b1.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/f379e012c190cdc5dc4e5752293e147d.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/2d7efabf216a19338fe15f7bafefea81.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/e74d3ab069f89c58240cabec4c84f5b2.png]

  • Alien 3D Model

    • The_Virus
    • October 8, 2020 at 12:25 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/58e392b64ed46ba0bc5a07548eebf3bf.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/1893409487be7ed3535bc91e8bc31015.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/4b458e9e24f84ba7f480dd606751da9b.png]

  • Alien 3D Model

    • The_Virus
    • October 5, 2020 at 11:11 PM

    This is just my project, it is still the raw form so it is still in the beginning. I am 9 hours on the head so far and there is no end in sight ;D

    Please remember that I am a beginner in modeling ?

    The program I use for this is ZBrush.

    How do you like it? Leave me your opinion please.


    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/b657d7b364735e395ce2bedbc6892bbe.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/618ba8e7ae0b0e17db2a73f941a878e0.png]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • The_Virus
    • August 18, 2020 at 6:28 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.ibb.co/zF8zrw4/de-echo-radar2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560e820795.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560e92689b.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560e9a3342.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560e9e8a2a.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560ea0b9d7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560eb16798.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560eb3993b.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560eb594bf.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560ebd6512.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ss/wips/5e6560ecb8e48.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • The_Virus
    • June 29, 2020 at 5:07 PM

  • ZBrush Dragon

    • The_Virus
    • June 26, 2020 at 8:03 AM

  • ZBrush Dragon

    • The_Virus
    • June 22, 2020 at 1:48 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/1b816add3f82174b01171e1a617254be.png]

    [Blocked Image: https://scontent.fham2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/83146340_10220658303959220_101599108289063831_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=U_-tWIAs6XkAX8enkgO&_nc_ht=scontent.fham2-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=34c7e1dad93faa322dcc65a39897a209&oe=5F160795]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/540215b5bb62c5b32b3ca4df2c9e8fba.png]

  • ZBrush

    • The_Virus
    • June 18, 2020 at 12:56 PM

    Hey everyone I'm looking for a function in ZBrush maybe someone can help me

    and this is what I'm looking for. Which keyboard shortcuts or plugin is it?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • The_Virus
    • May 14, 2020 at 2:38 AM

    @Kokopelli @Interfearance Thank you for your answer. I'll take care of the stairs again.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • The_Virus
    • May 13, 2020 at 1:59 AM

    The T Spawn

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/zxuiy9y7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/2olvs3lo.jpg]

    The CT-Spawn

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/ybrs3a6b.jpg]

    B-Bomb Spot

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/8fmgawew.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/lxsgrrqu.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/el59jenn.jpg]

    Connector

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/97yaj2rp.jpg]

    Mid

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/3wf8qysd.jpg]

    A-Bomb Spot

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/nwtv6gau.jpg]

    Updates will follow ;) I also welcome ideas.

  • de_echo [WIP]

    • The_Virus
    • May 11, 2020 at 4:42 AM

    This map is still under development.

    The theme of the map will be a sci-fi factory. The map is not yet ready for testing, because the ground plan of the map is not finished yet.

    As soon as it is rdy for testing I will offer it for download here and in the Steam Workshop.

    The T Spawn

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/zxuiy9y7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/2olvs3lo.jpg]

    The CT-Spawn

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/ybrs3a6b.jpg]

    B-Bomb Spot

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/8fmgawew.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/lxsgrrqu.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/el59jenn.jpg]

    Connector

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/97yaj2rp.jpg]

    Mid

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/3wf8qysd.jpg]

    A-Bomb Spot

    [Blocked Image: https://s12.directupload.net/images/200511/nwtv6gau.jpg]

    Updates will follow ;) I also welcome ideas.

  • WARNING: Model has 2-dimensional geometry

    • The_Virus
    • March 11, 2020 at 8:42 PM

    Hey, everybody, how can I fix this?

    WARNING: Model has 2-dimensional geometry (less than 0.500 inches thick on any axis)!!!

    Software: Blender

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™