1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. gemen

Posts by gemen

  • 3D Prop & Environment Artist LFW

    • gemen
    • October 5, 2016 at 10:44 PM
    Quote from (HP)

    3 hours ago, (HP) said: Really like that Medieval Tavern scene you made!

    Your portfolio is very rich in props, I don't know if you're looking for feedback or not but if I were you I'd start to focus on making more full fledged environments, and focusing on lighting as well.

    Yes, I am learning substance designer nowadays for tileable texturing, I am definetly going to make more full sized environments.

  • 3D Prop & Environment Artist LFW

    • gemen
    • October 5, 2016 at 4:29 PM

    HiMy name is Güray Emen. I'm a selftaught 3D artist who's looking for opportunities. I have 2 years of experience with unannounced indie projects.Portfolio: [email protected]Looking forward to hearing from you!ThanksGE

  • Güray Emen - 3D Prop & Environment Artist

    • gemen
    • October 5, 2016 at 4:24 PM

    Hello Mapcore!

    I have just registered to the forum and want to share my portfolio.

    I am a selftaught artist who's new in the game.I got 1+ year experience with unannounced indie projects.

    I am looking for opportunities and improve my craft. Let me know what you think.

    https://www.artstation.com/artist/gurayemen

    Thanks

  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • gemen
    • October 5, 2016 at 4:10 PM

    Hello Mapcore!

    My name is Güray. I'm a selftaught 3D Props & Environment Artist who's trying to get into the industry.

    Looking forward to learn from all of you

    Thanks everyone!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™