1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. moustique

Posts by moustique

  • The random model thread!

    • moustique
    • September 25, 2016 at 12:33 AM

    The monster is cool,that remember me Slimer of Ghostbuster. And when we look the mouth,we think than he smile but the teeth are dreadful.

    Just post a model for a map on csgo(de_Museum but the name is temporary).I put this model in the middle of the map.


  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • moustique
    • September 25, 2016 at 12:19 AM

    Hello world, i discover your website because i made a map on hammer for CSGO. I'm french and now I eat croissant(of course) made by my father.

    i'm really enjoy to see a forum about hammer and CSGO(and 3D).I like to develop map, I made just one small map 1v1 and a other one for fun with friends.Since a few weeks, I works for a competitive map in CSGO with a Museum theme.Since 6 months I try blender and I use it for modeling custom props in the map.But my difficulty is to apply a good texture with great UV mapping.And I see all great stuffs we can find here.That's awesome.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™