1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Klebouski

Posts by Klebouski

  • Alex Kleba - Level Designer

    • Klebouski
    • August 3, 2016 at 12:32 AM

    Hey all!

    New to the MAPCORE community and would like to share my portfolio with everyone hopefully get some good feedback and see what I can improve on. I have been in the industry for only around 2 years so I am relatively Junior, but I really want to get past that stage and at least become an Associate, or Assistant Level Designer at my next job.

    Again any suggestions or help is appreciated!


    http://klebouski1.wix.com/alex-kleba---design


    Thanks,

    Alex

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Klebouski
    • August 2, 2016 at 6:32 AM
    Quote from Logic

    3 minutes ago, Logic said: You need to comment once before you can create a new thread. Welcome to the community! :)

    Huzzah! Thanks man!

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Klebouski
    • August 2, 2016 at 6:10 AM
    Quote from dux

    1 hour ago, dux said:

    Thanks, but to be fair, I don't think that was there... Maybe because my profile had to be confirmed/reviewed before I could post? Either way, again thanks.

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Klebouski
    • August 2, 2016 at 2:19 AM

    These last 5 months have just been the longest kick in the nuts. I'm new on here, taking steps to improve myself, but damn does life hit you hard. First time unemployed from the game industry and contemplating my future. SMH. Yeah, that about sums it up.


    EDIT: Does anyone know how to create a post? I was scouring the forum looking for a new topic button but could not find anything.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™