1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Vudori

Posts by Vudori

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

    • Vudori
    • May 2, 2016 at 8:25 PM

    [*] Full Name: Tim Baijens [*] Nickname: Vudori [*] Map Name: DM-Abyss [*] Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tqwbvyj4n8a…lT0P3XbYOa?dl=0 [*] I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).[/i] [/list] Hi! my WIP level is still a bit rough. Sadly I had little time the past month, had to work on this in between my exams and a project deadline. Luckily that's behind me now and I've finally got a holiday to work more on this! Thanks for this Epic & Mapcore, really love these contests. Hopefully you'll enjoy the map, I'm not happy with the flow in certain areas yet - but I've got some good ideas how to fix it. I'll appreciate any feedback I can get of course.

    Note: it's been packaging for 6 hours already.. I've uploaded the content files for now. I'm not seeing anything on submission requirements and others have done this as well so I assume this is fine... Edit: and once its done cooking, I'll add the packaged level to the dropbox folder (done). Edit2: Disclaimer added

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™