1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Ryan Dunnison

Posts by Ryan Dunnison

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 2 Submissions

    • Ryan Dunnison
    • July 4, 2016 at 10:08 AM

    Full Name: Ryan Dunnison

    Nickname: Ryan Dunnison

    Map: DM-AlpineRetreat

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/glw87id0vz03…Editor.pak?dl=0

    I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

    Screenshots:

    Comments: Well this was a fun challenge. It's not quite where I'd like it to be, but with the time I had I think this worked out pretty well. At least the look and feel is there, and I think the gameplay is fun. I just wish I was a decent modeler to get some of the meshes I want in there.

    When I heard Showdown, I immediately thought about a shootout situation, I purposefully placed the weapons in the center of the map but in separate locations to create a standoff-like situation. It also makes for some very chaotic fights with bots.

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

    • Ryan Dunnison
    • May 2, 2016 at 7:13 AM

    Full name : Ryan Dunnison

    Nick name : Ryan Dunnison

    Map name : DM-ManorRetreat

    Download link :

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkts8ovrgett…Editor.pak?dl=0

    I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula )

    Okay, here's my attempt at creating a map tailored to Showdown. I really went for a dodgeball feel where everyone rushes to the middle and chaos ensues.

    I tried to create spaces for all types of players, whether they prefer close quarters, long range or run and gun. I'm so far, decently happy with it, but I will likely change some areas as I move onto meshing.


Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™