1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Numb

Posts by Numb

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

    • Numb
    • April 26, 2016 at 7:26 PM

    Name: Gary Smith

    Nickname: Numb

    Map Name: DM-Rebel

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/adn5c2eduq4v…Editor.pak?dl=0


    Edit- I already see a missing jump pad in the screenshot.... That's what I get for rushing. I'll update before the 30th.

    Edit 2 - Fixed all the bugs in the level and refreshed download link. Unfortunately rushbase just broke for me so now im resorting to using dropbox again :\


    This is a symmetrical showdown level that i hope will play well. It's honestly more of an experiment than anything, so I don't entirely mind if it plays like crap, i just wanted to submit something for my first contest!


    I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula )

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/owB2J/91ee1e72cd.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/owB4S/e394da90d2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/owB6Z/e628537038.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™