1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Daniel_S

Posts by Daniel_S

  • 3D Artist (freelance)

    • Daniel_S
    • September 5, 2016 at 11:10 PM

    Available.

  • Music Composer

    • Daniel_S
    • July 1, 2016 at 8:30 PM

    New track:

  • Music Composer

    • Daniel_S
    • June 2, 2016 at 11:27 PM

    Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm a music composer and sound designer looking for interesting projects to work on. If you're interested in original music for your project you can check some of my work:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    Portfolio:

    http://www.danielsaczanow.com/music/

    https://soundcloud.com/danielsaczanow


    Contact:

    [email protected]

  • 3D Artist (freelance)

    • Daniel_S
    • April 25, 2016 at 5:34 PM

    Hi, I'm a freelance 3D artist looking for work: props, weapons, environment objects, modeling and texturing. I've being doing architectural and product visualization for some time and I recently moved into games.

    Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/danielsaczanow


    Contact:

    [email protected]


  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • Daniel_S
    • April 25, 2016 at 5:27 PM

    Hi, my name is Daniel and I'm a 3D artist who recently "refreshed" his interest in games which where my hobby for a long time.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™