1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Elidar

Posts by Elidar

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

    • Elidar
    • May 1, 2016 at 11:55 PM

    Name: Lev Danilov

    Nickname: Elidar

    Map: DM-Breakout

    Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/apwf75qa9w2o…Editor.pak?dl=0

    It's a shame I could find so little time to attend to this stage of the contest. I managed to create a rough blockout of the shape I want to fill. Map is set on a prison spacecraft, I am yet to implement like half of the content, not mentioning the pickups, work on asymmetry, balance, alternate routes and overall rotation. I want it to be close-quartered and somewhat maze-like, with adjacent rooms that are not as easily accessible as they seem. Maybe even use open space with lowered gravity, but it's a thing to think about.

    I know it's in very raw state, not even first playable, sadly I just don't have much time to work on it, but I'm willing to participate in the contest and post the updates asap. Cheers to everyone and good luck!

    I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™