1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. FelixofMars

Posts by FelixofMars

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

    • FelixofMars
    • July 11, 2016 at 8:45 PM

    I didn't get the map in a playable state for the competition and there is still more to do on it but with a bunch of other things on I am not sure if I will have the time or inclination to continue - It was great to work on the map but I had my first PC blow up and had to downgrade to a spare and lost some data, went on holiday/honeymoon for 2 weeks and other life things like putting our house on the market - I took a few days off to work on it and still it feels a while away from being 100% complete. I have re-posted the screenshots and spent this weekend trying to iron out the major issues that where blocking me from showing it (although I already found more issues.)

    Maybe at some point I will come back to it but I feel completely burned out on this map! In some ways I think I was getting close on others I would want to scrap it and do it again.

    Things I still need to do:

    • Improve look especially in main room
    • Fix AI getting stuck on the jump and lift
    • Make a proper exterior

    Here is the Link to the map.

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

    • FelixofMars
    • April 30, 2016 at 10:51 PM

    Name: Stuart Fraser

    Nickname: FelixofMars

    Map: DM-Cythera543

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgeo7vcaz8r4…Editor.pak?dl=0

    “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).”

    It's been a while since I did a UT specific map so this was a good challenge and with a focused timescale. Been slowly chipping away over the past few weekends with this map. I have some concerns with it and the block-out is rough but hopefully during the next phase I can tidy it up. I added at least once challenge to the player as there are two "airlocks" which drain health slowly but are an alt route and can also spawn the overcharge.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™