1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. kykymonstar

Posts by kykymonstar

  • de_streets

    • kykymonstar
    • June 4, 2017 at 7:39 PM

    Placeholder! good luck everyone!

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 2 Submissions

    • kykymonstar
    • July 2, 2016 at 7:27 AM

    Full Name:[/b] Kyle Bardiau

    Nickname:[/b] kykymonstar

    Map:[/b] DM-Turf

    Download:[/b] https://db.tt/5oLstJnN

    Development Thread:[/b] http://www.kylebardiau.com/blog/

    I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA (https://www.unrealengine.com/eula).

    Screenshots:[/b]

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

    • kykymonstar
    • June 27, 2016 at 8:24 AM

    How are you guys able to create your minimap so precisely? Mine is generating funny.

  • Prelevel Map

    • kykymonstar
    • April 29, 2016 at 3:41 AM

    @biXen Ah! Yeah I should have specified which engine I'm trying to do this for.

    @FX Gotcha. I kinda figured it was generated. I'll try to give that a go, thanks for the info!!

  • Prelevel Map

    • kykymonstar
    • April 28, 2016 at 7:04 AM

    I'm not sure what the proper term for this screen is called, but I was wondering on how to generate the map. If anyone can point me in the right direction or link me a tutorial, that would be gladly appreciated! Thanks guys!

    Ex: (Not my map! Hope you don't mind NATO!!)

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

    • kykymonstar
    • April 23, 2016 at 6:01 AM

    Full name : Kyle Bardiau

    Nick name : kyky

    Map name : DM-Turf

    Download link : https://db.tt/5oLstJnN

    Updated Download Link do to update [05/18/16]: https://db.tt/5oLstJnN

    Hey guys! This is my first contest that I'm entering and I need some much needed practice for 3D design. The goal I'm trying to reach is a good overall flow and size. Unreal Tournament is a game I haven't played much over the years, so it's gonna be a challenge to get the sizing right to match with the flow. Much like everyone else, don't hesitate to C&C.

    EDIT [04/23] : I made some adjustments to make the map a little bigger threw in some spawns.

    EDIT [04/30] : I've added some weapon spawns and adjusting placements of things. Preparing to add some extra room, it feels a litttle small still. Although it feels good for a 3v3.

    EDIT [05/01] : Updated spawns and weapon placement. Also added some ammo spawns around the map. I'll update photos later!

    EDIT [05/18] : Updating map because of editor update. Hopefully to get some playtesting!

    “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA (https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).”[/i]

    Some screenshots :

    Map -

    Top Down -

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™