Updated the map with a workshop link for the greybox version! Download it, try it out and provide me some feedback please:)
Posts by MrRuck
-
-
Quote from Shibou
I think you are having very much boosting postions. If i read your layout right a rotation from the right Bombsite to the left one by taking the route over the upper spawn (CT I guess) will be impossible.
Yeah that's CT (I forgot to name the spawns sry). But I think you're reading it the wrong way. E. g CT Spawn: Look closely at the light blue triangles and you'll see gaps between 'em where you can go all by yourself without boosting.
Gonna edit the post tomorrow with an updatet map and maybe some callouts to make things more clear!
-
Just wondering what you think of the layout of my map de_throne. It's all very alpha, started like some days ago
/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="15">
Workshop link (greybox map): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=647604859
For the 2nd radar hidden behind the Spoiler: Dark blue arrows stand for stairs or ramps going upward (to the end of the arrow). Light blue stands for an edge you can only get up to by boosting (lower side of the edge is where the triangles are). I hope my map legend helps you understand how the map is going to look like:)
As the title says this map is based on a map some of you might know. I took the layout, ported it to cs go, simplified it and changed some things I didn't like to make the map silmplier and better to play. The first one that finds out what map it's based on gets a cookie. Hint: The mapname might help you ;).
See more pictures here:
Spoiler
The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available. The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available. The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available. -
de_throne

The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available.