1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Joy

Posts by Joy

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Joy
    • February 14, 2021 at 9:27 AM

    I haven't posted around here in the last couple of years. But lately I switched from Source to Unreal and my god.. it's day and night

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Joy
    • October 29, 2018 at 7:49 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    15 minutes ago, blackdog said: Is it an Office remake?

    Yes.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Joy
    • October 28, 2018 at 2:54 PM

    Guess the original map. (Work in progress, btw)

  • [CS:GO][WIP] de_yacht (demolition mode)

    • Joy
    • May 4, 2017 at 4:11 PM

    Looks great, man! What's the water texture?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Joy
    • August 8, 2016 at 8:36 PM

    Hello, Mapcore! :)

    I present to you a little sneak peek of my competitive CS:GO map, Atriosa. I would like to hear your thoughts on the details. It has been tested a lot with my friends but it is not fully detailed and I don't like sending unfinished products. I will be uploading it to the workshop for you guys the next few months.

    Note: The map as seen in these screenshots may not look the same in the official release.

  • [CS:GO] AR_NOVERS

    • Joy
    • August 3, 2016 at 8:09 PM
    Quote from The RaZZeR App

    6 hours ago, The RaZZeR App said: I really like the symmetry. You already know what look this map will get?

    I'm thinking of making it look half like Aztec and the other half like Dust or something like that. I don't know if I'm really gonna use those two maps but I think that might make it more interesting.

  • [CS:GO] AR_NOVERS

    • Joy
    • August 1, 2016 at 2:06 AM

    Small Arms Race/Deathmatch map that is ment to be set in an industrial area. It has some custom dev textures made by me. The skybox is closed because grenades are useless in these gamemodes. Fully working radar aswell.

    Indeed, there isn't much to show. But it's in a very alpha stage so any gameplay related feedback is good from you, fine people!

    Have fun on it with your friends! Oh wait, you don't have friends? Well don't worry buddy, I got just the thing for you! A custom nav mesh that will drive you crazy! You've never seen bots act so human like! *I'm kidding of course, I didn't change the nav mesh at all so if you don't have friends to play this with you're kinda screwed. I will make it better in the next version.

    Workshop link

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Joy
    • July 3, 2016 at 8:49 PM

    A little project I've been working on.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™