1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. willphillmusic

Posts by willphillmusic

  • Need original music for your game? Samples within!

    • willphillmusic
    • July 7, 2016 at 10:37 AM

    Currently looking to work on a project! If you would like original music for your game, check out my website and shoot me an email! Thanks!http://http//www.willphillipsmusic.com[email protected]

  • Need original music for your game? Samples within!

    • willphillmusic
    • April 14, 2016 at 1:44 AM

    Currently looking to work on a project! If you would like original music for your game, check out my website and shoot me an email! Thanks! http://www.willphillipsmusic.com [email protected]

  • Need original music for your game? Samples within!

    • willphillmusic
    • February 3, 2016 at 10:25 PM

    I am a music composer/producer, and I'm always looking to work on some new interesting games. If you're working on a project currently, or plan to be in the future and are going to need music, I ask that you please give my music a listen.

    You can visit my website at [url='']http://willphillipsmusic.com[/url] to hear audio and video samples of my work, as well as CV, client reviews, and other information.

    If this sounds like something you need, hit me up, I'd love to get involved! If you'd like to get in touch, you can send me a message here or email me at [email protected] and we can go from there.

    Thank you,
    Will

  • Looking for people that are aspiring to work in the game industry

    • willphillmusic
    • January 24, 2016 at 7:55 PM

    Composer/Producer (Music)

    I've done a decent amount of work, but trying to really break into the gaming industry now that I've learned the ropes. Unfortunately, I think the music side is possibly the most saturated part of the gaming industry, as it's so easy to get into these days. Many people are relying on free music, or just doing it themselves. Which is cool. I'm just going to continue to try and provide an extra level of service, using my knowledge and experience in the industry. And hopefully it will continue to grow! :D

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™