1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. kunalht

Posts by kunalht

  • Sniper Elite 4

    • kunalht
    • March 8, 2016 at 2:18 PM

    nice!!! Looks great!

  • How to break in the games industry - an insiders' guide

    • kunalht
    • February 9, 2016 at 8:18 PM

    Hii. I am kunal and i want to be a level designer. I have some questions.

    So I am in computer science now and from last 1.5 years I've been learning 3D art (Maya , photoshop , substance) in free time. But now I think I want to be level designer because it's more fun...

    So I started using hammer editor and currently learning /creating maps for Insurgency and Counter strike games. But my question is should I just learn hammer editor and create maps for source games or should I start learning others as well?

    So should I also start modding different genre games ? Like should I create levels for skyrim in creation kit and Red orchestra 2 maybe?

    Also Is it a good idea to create a game using Unreal engine 4 ? I am thinking to create small FPS game (will take very long time but ). It will have everything AI , blueprint scripting , level design and little bit of environment art?

    Which is the best way if I want to be level designer?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™