1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. charbomb28

Posts by charbomb28

  • de_Shelter

    • charbomb28
    • August 5, 2015 at 5:48 AM

    Based off of this? http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/09/05/the…et-underground/

  • [WIP] de_surge

    • charbomb28
    • August 5, 2015 at 4:07 AM

    Hi guys. I just want to start out saying I am an extreme noob, I just decided to post this to get feedback and get into your guys lovely community. I have put about 7 hours so far into this map, not including the time watching tutorial videos . Anyway, this map is obviously not done. I would really really appreciate feedback, hopefully not to specific as I know the map is very rough, but more over all general things that can be improved, specifically with the layout. Anyway, thanks for looking guys. Here is the link to the workshop submission http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=494258704 I will be uploading an over head layout soon!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™