1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Overdoziz

Posts by Overdoziz

  • Complex brushwork?

    • Overdoziz
    • January 21, 2016 at 3:17 AM
    Quote from sevin

    Was taking a look at Militia tonight and I saw this:

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/mCgB1/c5b2922bad.jpg]

    I had always assumed this was a model, but it's actually a group of brushes tied to a func_rotating. How is this done? I've always thought Hammer should have some kind of "distribute selection" menu or something, but I don't think it does so I'm really confused as to how this was done.

    what the fuck

  • [CS:GO] de_waterfall [wip]

    • Overdoziz
    • January 11, 2016 at 5:39 PM

  • de_novo [WIP]

    • Overdoziz
    • December 20, 2015 at 7:51 PM

    New layout. Tried to address most of the feedback.

    Still not really feeling it, but let's see how the playtest goes.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • December 17, 2015 at 10:51 PM

    I think part of it may be the aiming down the scope part. It just feels weird and out of place.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • December 16, 2015 at 2:23 AM

    CS:GO doesn't use the ranks to match people directly. Like Dota 2 there's a number behind it.
    On a different note; they reverted rifle and pistol nerfs. Really wish they didn't touch the pistols. :/

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • December 15, 2015 at 3:34 PM
    Quote from Beck

    I played a game last night and I really didn't enjoy using the rifles at all.

    They're basically the same.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • December 15, 2015 at 12:25 AM

    Guess they upped the requirements for Supreme:

    *That list is missing a couple of wins on Supreme.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • December 14, 2015 at 8:17 PM

    :)

  • de_aqueduct new level in need of feedback BAD!

    • Overdoziz
    • December 11, 2015 at 9:20 PM
    Quote from maxlevelboi

    Thank you man : -)! that means a lot coming from you

    I will get on it as soon as possible!

    You can jump into both of those windows by the way:
    http://i.imgur.com/Qlg40px.gifv

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • December 10, 2015 at 3:06 PM

    Don't really get why they don't have a beta client for these kinds of updates. Although I guess having the entire userbase experience the changes will result is a lot more data.

  • de_aqueduct new level in need of feedback BAD!

    • Overdoziz
    • December 10, 2015 at 2:39 AM

    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/4011821819…D8CE46B2B6BEAE/
    Those slanted windows look a bit odd.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • December 9, 2015 at 10:28 PM

    I think the run and gun complaint refers to the R8 which has no noticeable difference in accuracy between standing still and running. I'd like to think it's a glitch, but who knows anymore. :/

  • Fallout 4

    • Overdoziz
    • December 8, 2015 at 3:28 PM
    Quote from dux

    Jesus christ that animation though.

    That's Bethesda for you alright.

  • [WIP] de_meat [Looking for gameplay feedback]

    • Overdoziz
    • December 3, 2015 at 9:17 PM

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • December 3, 2015 at 8:12 AM
    Quote from DrywallDreams

    It's good to know that sales STILL entirely fuck the game. Valve still hasn't fixed this bullshit after YEARS. DMG is entirely unplayable right now, hackers and smurfs galore.

    Well, there was a vacban wave right before the sale happened. :shock:

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • November 30, 2015 at 11:22 PM

    Mirrored Dust 2 would be much better if you ask me.

  • Rainbow Six: Siege

    • Overdoziz
    • November 28, 2015 at 12:51 PM

    Speaking of a broken mess; I tried to play a PvP match with a couple of friends of mine and it would constantly split some people off when trying to do so. Every time we found a match suddenly a person was missing from our party, and every now and then we'd get matchmaking errors. I understand that getting online multiplayer to work is a challenge in itself, but we've had matchmaking systems for well over a decade now, and it blows my mind how many games recently have been struggling to get their systems to work properly. The fact that less than a week from launch the game still has these kinds of issues is quite worrying.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Overdoziz
    • November 28, 2015 at 11:00 AM

    There is a zero percent chance that they're getting rid of Dust 2, even just temporarily.

  • Fallout 4

    • Overdoziz
    • November 27, 2015 at 9:01 PM

    ye

  • de_siheyuan [WIP]

    • Overdoziz
    • November 27, 2015 at 2:24 PM

    Just a small note: I suggest sticking with the black background on the minimap. Higher contrast between the background and playable area makes the minimap a lot easier to read.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™