1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. OlegBeresnev

Posts by OlegBeresnev

  • Game designer Oleg Beresnev

    • OlegBeresnev
    • July 23, 2015 at 9:58 AM

    My name is Oleg Beresnev, I am the game-, illustration-, icon designer.

    I'm trying to develop new ways to go in graphic design and I want to develop in the game design direction.

    I'm looking for an opportunity through which I can realize my aspirations to implement some interesting ideas and creative potential for the gaming sphere in a styles that I'm working.

    You can watch my works here: http://www.dribbble.com/Beresnev, http://www.behance.net/oleg-beresnev, http://www.facebook.com/oleg.beresnev

    Every morning look at the world with new eyes : )

    If you want assistance in design from me, contact me: [email protected]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™