1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Ridders

Posts by Ridders

  • [WIP] de_aegis - Added Workshop

    • Ridders
    • July 17, 2015 at 11:36 PM
    Quote from Panda

    Your brushwork is really nice but I wouldnt start putting that much detail in until you got thorough feedback on mid. Otherwise you may have to re-do it if mid does not work. Hope to see more updates soon.

    Thank you for your feedback!

    It's always nice to know someone appreciates my brushwork!

    I'm just kind of playing with ideas in my head at the moment, and with the way I work I end up having to detail things or they agitate me. I will try and tone down my OCD tomorrow!

  • [WIP] de_aegis - Added Workshop

    • Ridders
    • July 17, 2015 at 9:20 PM

    Tonight I have made additions to the mid area, pictures below :

    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j2TQE/c6ae2fb8a5.jpg][Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j2TNX/b2f6d99c80.jpg][Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j2U1w/3309a90608.jpg][Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j2U06/3c86af49b4.jpg][Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j2U0x/e772c5bb7d.jpg][Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j2TRH/1a7324384b.jpg]

  • [WIP] Mexico_Bravo

    • Ridders
    • July 17, 2015 at 6:41 PM

    I feel that the exterior lighting is really pale and flat. Is there anyway you can change that up to add some interesting shadows?

  • [WIP] de_aegis - Added Workshop

    • Ridders
    • July 17, 2015 at 1:25 PM
    Quote from DooM

    Brush work looks nice, layout looks rather simple.

    You might want to collect more castle references.

    Thank you for the quick and detailed reply!

    The layout is pretty much basic as it comes at the moment, I'm currently working on molding the corridors into (as you put it) game-play areas.

    I have a bank of reference images for the aesthetics, I just thought that image helped to portray the style I was going for when coupled with the two in-game screenshots!

  • [WIP] de_aegis - Added Workshop

    • Ridders
    • July 17, 2015 at 1:05 PM

    WORKSHOP LINK[/b]

    Currently unnamed, (mainly because I am avoiding using Chateau for obvious reasons!).

    Slightly late beginning however I have a number of ideas.

    Aesthetics is based off this image:

    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://41.media.tumblr.com/99341763ed47151cfc924bd1f522759c/tumblr_mz5gd1qxeY1ro7oi2o1_1280.jpg]

    Layout as it stands currently (in basic form):

    This layout is extremely basic and some obvious flaws are already visible (routes to b and mid connector) these are being worked on!


    Here are some WIP screenshots of in-game areas:

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j2TQE/c6ae2fb8a5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j2TNX/b2f6d99c80.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j6ybK/fa89b9d2c1.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j6jqi/f5a598c6f4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/j6yqw/4d515a15c0.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™