1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Shima33

Posts by Shima33

  • cs_shichang

    • Shima33
    • July 15, 2015 at 8:03 AM

    I really like the look of this one! I haven't played it yet, but I can definately say it has the looks.

  • [WIP] De_Opera

    • Shima33
    • July 15, 2015 at 7:59 AM

    Hey There! This is my first time making a map for CS:GO - I've been working on this map solo for about a month and a half. I'd say it was about 20% done - the layout's there, but it needs detailing, cleaning up, proper clipping, and quite a lot of playtesting. Any and all help is appreicated!


    Keep in mind - This map is a Work In Progress! Anything you see that you don't like, bring it up in the comments, and I'll try and resolve it!


    This is a very early version of my competitive defusal map, "De_Opera". I don't feel as if this map is far enough in development to even be considered an alpha, yet. I am currently looking for people to test it, and give feedback on timings, pathways and all that good stuff.

    Opera is set inside of a historical opera hall, with the name themes coming from the indoor areas of pre-existing maps, and a recent trip to a royal opera hall. This opera hall put on a show so controversial that it attracted the attention of terrorist millitants, who plan to sabotage the whole opera hall by blowing it asunder. The Counter-Terrorists, protecting this historical hall for cultural purposes, move in to try and re-secure the area.

    Workshop Link:

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=481209213

    Have fun!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™