1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insomnaut

Posts by insomnaut

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

    • insomnaut
    • May 3, 2016 at 7:08 PM
    Quote from FRAG

    1 hour ago, FRAG said: No, Phase 1 is over, what has been submitted to the Phase 1 thread you must leave alone as the deadline has now passed!

    Start on Phase 2 and go nuts!

    Hmm, I asked about this yesterday and received positive reply, but still not sure if was clear enough... What if my Phase 1 submission is an incomplete layout? Can I still finish the layout taking a few days from Phase 2 schedule? I understand the more time I spend on layout the less I will have to polish it. I am willing to take the risk. I also understand Phase 2 deadline is the final one.

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

    • insomnaut
    • May 2, 2016 at 8:48 PM

    I've just submitted my half of a map ;P Couldn't participate until last friday :P Please, let me know if I can borrow a week from Phase 2 to finish the shell properly. Thanks!

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

    • insomnaut
    • May 2, 2016 at 8:30 PM

    I've joined the party really late (too late :p) and started working on a map only a couple of days ago. If I can borrow a week from Phase 2, it would be great. My shell is no more than 60% complete. If that disqualifies my submission, then it's ok :) Knowing I'm still in the game, would keep me more focused and motivated.

    • Hubert Świtek
    • insomnaut
    • DM-Pendragon
    • https://ut.rushbase.net/insomnaut/DM-P…owsNoEditor.pak
    • I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

    Good luck and have fun to everyone! Cheers! =]


Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™