1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. StefanTotsev

Posts by StefanTotsev

  • Stefan Totsev - Music Composer

    • StefanTotsev
    • July 3, 2015 at 1:08 PM

    Hello there!
    My name is Stefan and I compose orchestral music.

    You can hear some of my work on soundcloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/stefantotsev

    Most of those tracks were composed for a game which, sadly, never made it to release and now I'm looking for more projects to work on.
    I'm inspired by medieval/fantasy themes and I especially love RPG/Action games. I think you can easily tell that by my music :P

    Thanks and best regards!

  • Orchestral music composer looking for work

    • StefanTotsev
    • July 3, 2015 at 12:48 PM

    Hello,
    My name is Stefan and I'm an orchestral music composer.

    Here's some samples of my work:
    https://soundcloud.com/stefantotsev

    You can contact me via my e-mail: [email protected]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™