1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. biaty

Posts by biaty

  • [WIP] nameless

    • biaty
    • May 14, 2016 at 12:32 AM

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=683784888

    Havent created a big map since the last contest. I decided to start mapping again for fun. Have been working on this map.

    Started as an idea on one bombsite then branched out. Any feedback would be great on layout anything really.

    Some areas may have awkward lighting, bad decal work and prop placement. Which will be fixed in the future :).

    Here are some quick screenshots I took

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/oQXa4/fe7db4211e.jpg]

    http://imgur.com/a/kleLy/

  • [WIP] de_facility

    • biaty
    • August 31, 2015 at 6:42 AM

    Wow you actually have some great ideas.

    The T boost area I was unsure about, wasn't even going to add it. So I really like the suggestion of reducing it a bit by moving the scaffolding. I will definitely be doing it!

    I will add further clipping to bombsite B so you cant boost ontop of everything on the site lol.

    Im not too sure about your idea on the garage door, I always felt like it was a way of making my map unique as no other maps do this other than office.

    Bombsite A tho I feel is fine, it plays pretty well but it might be bit crowded might need to change it a bit.

    You did say the boost spot is easy to get onto but it is really hard to get there before the ts see you, which makes it sort of like a high risk high reward area.

    I really liked your idea and will definitely add some of your idea to my map :).

  • [WIP] de_facility

    • biaty
    • August 30, 2015 at 9:06 AM

    Here is a workshop link
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=509039690

    The map is fully done now.

    Any and all advice will be great! I will accept and try to incorporate all advice given

    Here are some random screenshots of me running around enjoy :).

  • [WIP] de_facility

    • biaty
    • August 29, 2015 at 11:55 AM

    Workshop link will be coming soon ^^

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™