1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Sknpu

Posts by Sknpu

  • What I'm Working On

    • Sknpu
    • September 25, 2015 at 7:20 PM

    I can't wait to play this, it looks stunning!

    Keep up the fantastic work :D

  • What I'm Working On

    • Sknpu
    • June 22, 2015 at 8:23 PM

    Santorini looks amazing, I can't wait to try it out! That sawed off is looking great too but I'm a sucker for that sort of style :D

  • Mapcore June 1 Announcement

    • Sknpu
    • June 1, 2015 at 4:28 PM
    Quote from Sprony

    Hint time!

    Source 2 and Ricochet.

    But now I have more questions!

  • Mapcore June 1 Announcement

    • Sknpu
    • June 1, 2015 at 2:03 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gifbin.com/bin/2074yu4sw2.gif]

    Images

    • 2074yu4sw2.gif
      • 46.41 kB
      • 207 × 237
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™