1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. joker

Posts by joker

  • My first CS GO Map

    • joker
    • May 15, 2015 at 2:42 AM

    Thanks a lot! Very helpful, I'll use this in the future

  • My first CS GO Map

    • joker
    • May 12, 2015 at 11:49 AM

    Thanks! I've definately use that I got some problems with decals though. I need to figure out how to put decals that cover multiple blocks/walls and also how to put decals that go around cylinders

  • My first CS GO Map

    • joker
    • May 10, 2015 at 12:45 PM

    Haha thanks a lot man! this is my very first map though

  • My first CS GO Map

    • joker
    • May 7, 2015 at 4:43 AM

    Yes, I guess it's all about gathering experience at this point. Of course I'd like my map to be well-balanced and good for competitive play, but that's a tough challenge even for professional map-designers so maybe I should limit my expectations ^^

    But yeah, I'll just go with what I feel like doing. That's probably the best way to improve.

  • My first CS GO Map

    • joker
    • May 7, 2015 at 12:52 AM

    Thanks! Yes, I'm sure you're right about that, the props should probably wait until the end. I'm just so eager since it's my first map

  • My first CS GO Map

    • joker
    • May 6, 2015 at 10:48 PM

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=404710002

    Hey guys! So, this is the very first map I'm making for CS GO. I don't have anyh experience at all, and I'd love to get some feedback on it!


    Of course it's still in early stage. I've also recently found out that the "De_Avalanche" is an old CSS map so name suggestions would also be greatly appreciated!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™