1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Quotingmc

Posts by Quotingmc

  • [csgo] Lighting on props broken since Wildfire Update? (+ Possible fix)

    • Quotingmc
    • February 19, 2016 at 1:32 PM
    Quote from FMPONE

    I notice that this brings high quality and low quality visual settings in line with each other. Maybe this was intentional?

    That is an interesting idea. I presume you have some contact with VALVe due to Cache and Santorini having made the operation. Could you ask them?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Quotingmc
    • February 18, 2016 at 4:37 PM
    Quote from vstmn

    Making Carentan from COD2 for CSGO. About 80% done. Also making a Headquarters gamemode for the map.

    Where are the car models from. Looks amazing!

  • [GSGO] de_studio [WIP]

    • Quotingmc
    • February 6, 2016 at 8:49 PM
    Quote from Vorontsov

    I dig that t-spawn of yours ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Q1UrvSy.jpg]

    Sorry to hijack thread but what ever happened to that map?

  • [CS:GO] de_ridge

    • Quotingmc
    • February 6, 2016 at 8:45 PM

    From what I have seen running around it, de_ridge looks like it has a lot of potential. Just needs to get finished :P

  • Firewatch

    • Quotingmc
    • February 3, 2016 at 4:48 PM

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/383870/

    Pre-Order now available at 10% off normal price if you are feeling brave!

  • [WIP] De_Wulfe

    • Quotingmc
    • January 14, 2016 at 8:39 PM
    Quote from Shima33

    Whoops, sorry about that. Thanks very much, original post edited.


    I'll post an overview in 10-20 minutes.


    Sure, I'll change the lighting. Could you clarify what you mean by "Looks very hard"?


    EDIT: Changed the lighting. The map looks very blue now.

    Display More

    I meant dark. Don't know why I said hard :P

  • [WIP] De_Wulfe

    • Quotingmc
    • January 14, 2016 at 6:35 AM

    Looks very hard and the lighting is very greenish. Try using the light settings for that skybox from here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-S…ensive_Sky_List

  • Messing around with tilesheets

    • Quotingmc
    • January 12, 2016 at 9:42 PM
    Quote from Logic

    What engine is this and what do you use for the artwork?

    Looks great!

    The game is being developed in unity. I used paint.net to make the sheets and tiled (http://www.mapeditor.org) to make the levels

  • Messing around with tilesheets

    • Quotingmc
    • January 11, 2016 at 6:35 PM

    Started some new buildings:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/AN7KgU4.png]

  • Messing around with tilesheets

    • Quotingmc
    • January 9, 2016 at 5:05 PM

    EDIT: The game and its core ideas have had a major overhaul. What I said before is no longer correct.

  • Messing around with tilesheets

    • Quotingmc
    • January 9, 2016 at 3:48 PM

    Level 1 is coming along well. May have an alpha for the game out soon:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/gnVcodX.png]

  • Messing around with tilesheets

    • Quotingmc
    • January 8, 2016 at 8:09 PM

    Big things are coming... very big things:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/IUZYgqO.png]

  • Messing around with tilesheets

    • Quotingmc
    • January 3, 2016 at 6:36 PM

    Worked on adding some depth with shadows as well as a new trap for the game:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/XkstR36.png]

  • Messing around with tilesheets

    • Quotingmc
    • January 3, 2016 at 12:09 PM

    Game called for a change in setting, here is a new concept shot for part of a level:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/lWAthAA.png]

  • Messing around with tilesheets

    • Quotingmc
    • January 1, 2016 at 11:29 PM

    Messing around with some tilesheets for a game I am working on, thought I would share. Feedback would be amazing!

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/IyrPsxF.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/4oYPhIy.png]

  • So I have some spare games...

    • Quotingmc
    • December 28, 2015 at 11:19 AM
    Quote from laminutederire

    Not too original but I've got portal too as a steam gift

    You have Portal 1 as a gift as well or a gift copy of Portal 2? Yay for homophones.

  • [WIP] de_monaco

    • Quotingmc
    • December 26, 2015 at 6:45 PM
    Quote from Pavel Turzo

    http://source.gamebanana.com/prefabs/7048 something from my work

    Your work? Not really, you stole it off the unity store!

  • The Merry Christmas Thread

    • Quotingmc
    • December 24, 2015 at 10:47 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/52b78555c046f.png]

  • So I have some spare games...

    • Quotingmc
    • December 24, 2015 at 10:30 PM
    Quote from MaanMan

    Can I have a copy? Thanks!

    Sure, check pm in 5 mins

  • So I have some spare games...

    • Quotingmc
    • December 24, 2015 at 8:12 PM

    I have a single copy of Half-Life 2 to give away.

    GONE

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™