1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. angelotelanmusic

Posts by angelotelanmusic

  • Angelo Telan Music | Seeking New Project

    • angelotelanmusic
    • October 5, 2015 at 5:16 PM

    Hi guys,


    Currently looking for a new project to work on.

  • Angelo Telan Music | Seeking New Project

    • angelotelanmusic
    • July 14, 2015 at 6:48 PM

    looking for a new project!

  • Angelo Telan Music | Seeking New Project

    • angelotelanmusic
    • June 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM

    Hi Guys,Currently looking for a new project to work on. Message me if you need any kind of music.

  • Angelo Telan Music | Seeking New Project

    • angelotelanmusic
    • April 8, 2015 at 7:14 PM

    Hi everyone,


    I'm a composer and sound designer based out of Brooklyn, NY. I am a schooled guitarist of 13 years with a Degree in Music from Florida Atlantic University. As a musician, I specialize in electronic music, jazz, and classical/film score composition, though I'm stylistically versatile. I design sound for both video games / apps and occasionally film.


    My rates vary so just message me what you need and I'll let you know the price.


    You can check out my tracks here: https://soundcloud.com/angelotelanmusic


    Thanks for your interest,

    Angelo Telan

    Contact: [email protected]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™