1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

Angelo Telan Music | Seeking New Project

  • angelotelanmusic
  • April 8, 2015 at 7:14 PM
  • angelotelanmusic
    • April 8, 2015 at 7:14 PM
    • #1

    Hi everyone,


    I'm a composer and sound designer based out of Brooklyn, NY. I am a schooled guitarist of 13 years with a Degree in Music from Florida Atlantic University. As a musician, I specialize in electronic music, jazz, and classical/film score composition, though I'm stylistically versatile. I design sound for both video games / apps and occasionally film.


    My rates vary so just message me what you need and I'll let you know the price.


    You can check out my tracks here: https://soundcloud.com/angelotelanmusic


    Thanks for your interest,

    Angelo Telan

    Contact: [email protected]

  • angelotelanmusic
    • June 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM
    • #2

    Hi Guys,Currently looking for a new project to work on. Message me if you need any kind of music.

  • angelotelanmusic
    • July 14, 2015 at 6:48 PM
    • #3

    looking for a new project!

  • angelotelanmusic
    • October 5, 2015 at 5:16 PM
    • #4

    Hi guys,


    Currently looking for a new project to work on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™