1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Stract

Posts by Stract

  • [Portal 2/Puzzle] Fast-Minded

    • Stract
    • November 23, 2016 at 10:55 PM

    This may not be as big a release as many of the CS:GO maps on here, but I thought I'd share this Portal 2 map on here anyway.

    This is a decorated (A4) remake from scratch of a puzzle named Fast-Minded by RedSilencer, a fantastic puzzle creator in the Portal 2 community. This took a few weeks to make, and a lot longer to optimise. It's quite difficult, and took me a while to solve on my first try, inexperienced. Go check it out and leave a thumbs up if you like the puzzle or if it stumps you! :P

    Difficulty: Advanced

    Workshop Link

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/KZ34U27.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/gPk9Upa.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/pWeZI5i.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Stract
    • November 4, 2016 at 3:47 PM
    Quote from CWardee

    On 01/11/2016 at 9:50 PM, CWardee said: Some more Unreal stuff, still need to add some more cobwebs+fix up the lamp models

    God, I wish I could work with Unreal. Looks fantastic, keep it up.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Stract
    • October 5, 2016 at 2:14 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/9xGDpF9.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/AWYG8Qy.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/EAh9fV0.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/NSHQDqo.jpg]

    Some stuff I've been working on as of late, the first two images being for my in-dev mod, Desolation. Sorry for having so many images :P

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • Stract
    • March 10, 2016 at 9:00 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    How far are they into production, couldn't you release them stand alone?

    Neither of them were very far into production. #1 only really had that room and a corridor outside of it finished, and #2 and 3 only had about a minute or two of gameplay. Nothing big enough to be worth releasing anywhere, neither of them were even close to completion. I only showcased the parts that were actually finished/worth showing.

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • Stract
    • March 10, 2016 at 1:13 AM
    Quote from blackdog

    Wow, great stuff! I'm not a portal fan but pity you're not taking it all the way!

    Is it possible that we've seen it already, like you posted wip & video ages ago? It gives me a sense of deja-vu for a Portal (2) mod...

    Thanks!

    Hmm... I might've posted it there before, maybe? I'm not sure; I remember posting the last two or so on one or two websites before, but I'm not entirely sure if I posted it here... either way, I think I intended to use them in a Portal 2 mod at first, but they were scrapped, as the story didn't allow for them. The first one's got a pretty neat thing going on with world portals to give the illusion of gravity plane change, too.

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • Stract
    • March 5, 2016 at 4:04 AM

    Some stuff I made to a while back to entertain myself. I created them, and then left them to die since I have no place for them. :(

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/wHP21Yx.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/p6gr1MS.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/e5UUmSj.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™