1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. croman102

Posts by croman102

  • Grass Is No More

    • croman102
    • May 7, 2015 at 10:39 PM

    Thanks.

    Well, I like grass, but I really hate mowing. One day I was mowing my backyard full of stupid trees and bushes and my dog's toys, I realized mowing can't be fun but I can make a game where it could be. Since I was making my engine (just for fun) I thought this could be a good test project.


    Thank you again.

  • Grass Is No More

    • croman102
    • May 7, 2015 at 8:47 PM

    Grass Is No More just got released on Desura today.

    http://lengine.org/GrassIsNoMore/

    And a direct store link: http://www.desura.com/games/grass-is-no-more

  • Grass Is No More

    • croman102
    • March 28, 2015 at 12:09 PM

    Grass Is No More, or GINM is now available for preorder on Desura.

    It will be available for download on May 7th 2015.

    Grass is no more is an indie game which sets you into role of a lawn mower driver. The goal of this game is to mow as much grass as possible in set time limit. Try to progress trough levels by gathering points by mowing grass. Build up combos and try to avoid those nasty molehills and RC cars.

    Grass is no more is based on LEngine. It is shortened from "Lukin Engine" (eng. "Luka's Engine"). The engine use OpenGl, OpenAL and it was written mostly in C#.

    I know this won't win any prizes, but I am quite pleased with it.

    Tell me what do you think, and please keep in mind that I am still 17.

    [Blocked Image: http://media.indiedb.com/cache/images/g…0311_185716.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://media.indiedb.com/cache/images/g…0311_185920.png]


    I had fun developing this game and I can't wait for people to try it. A lot of hard work went into it and I hope a lot of poeple will like it.


    The price is the lowest amount I could choose and I feel it's fair. Thank you for supporting my game.

    More info and media:

    http://lengine.org/GrassIsNoMore/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™