1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. snk686

Posts by snk686

  • Guys, I need your opinion!

    • snk686
    • March 24, 2015 at 10:02 AM

    In saturday we finished and this was crazy!

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c621522/v621522966/1cbd8/VYBqdekWQvs.jpg]

  • Guys, I need your opinion!

    • snk686
    • March 20, 2015 at 8:47 AM

    Tomorrow we will load game for approve in app store

  • Guys, I need your opinion!

    • snk686
    • March 17, 2015 at 1:51 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Regarding the very first picture: you posted a thread in the 3D section just a few days ago, asking if anybody knew the artist. Did you find the artist and team up or what's going on?We

    We bought rights for it!

  • Guys, I need your opinion!

    • snk686
    • March 17, 2015 at 10:51 AM

    We made a new art! What you think?[Blocked Image: http://s019.radikal.ru/i628/1503/72/5fe268e62393.jpg]

  • Guys, I need your opinion!

    • snk686
    • March 16, 2015 at 3:48 PM

    Hi friends!
    Today we finished our first characters bundle for new mobile RPG!
    Now I wanna hear what you think about it. Maybe we should add smt or exclude!
    Any opinion is welcome!
    By the way If you like what we do, I can invite you for the beta test.


    [Blocked Image: http://s017.radikal.ru/i409/1503/7d/5e6fff3ba771.png]


    [Blocked Image: http://s020.radikal.ru/i711/1503/14/a525c37487f5.png]


    [Blocked Image: http://s017.radikal.ru/i432/1503/cf/2b5da6728723.png]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™