1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Muffin

Posts by Muffin

  • [CS:GO] [WIP] de_cafe

    • Muffin
    • March 8, 2015 at 11:44 PM

    I really love the layout of the map, I tried it out before the mapcore post (and b4 I knew about mapcore). I like how A lot of the areas are designed for balance and allows for lots of options and interesting gameplay. But this map might be a bit t sided due to how sneaky they can be at b site. (And middle)

  • What makes a good CS:GO Competitive map?

    • Muffin
    • March 8, 2015 at 2:50 PM

    A lot of people lack putting multiple main paths into bombsites, and sneaky paths for splits. Most maps I see are just 3 lane madness' with connectors.

  • [CS:GO] [WIP] de_geranium

    • Muffin
    • March 8, 2015 at 2:44 PM

    My first notice is that, you only have one pathway into each site excluding connectors. This topic does not apply to all layouts, but I would suggest giving T's a sneaky alternate route to make the map less CT sided, for both sites can only be rushed with precision. (Judging by screenshots)


    EDIT: Nice job though! I would love to see this map in complete form!

  • [CSGO] [WIP] de_convention

    • Muffin
    • March 8, 2015 at 2:39 AM

    The "curvy" lights at middle look a little bit odd. (I think it's texture lighting right?) The color of the light/underneath slightly disrupts the color scheme of the area. I really don't know how to explain it though.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™