1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. RI5KY

Posts by RI5KY

  • CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

    • RI5KY
    • February 17, 2015 at 11:29 PM
    Quote from d00msdayxx

    AK-47 | AquaCel (+Variations)


    My second CSGO weapon skin. A slightly cel-shaded AK-47.

    Comes in aqua, gold, and crimson.

    Feedback and criticism is very appreciated!


    Leave a comment and a rating please


    [Blocked Image: http://static.mapcore.org/public/style_images/mapcore/attachicon.gif]Cover.jpg

    [Blocked Image: http://static.mapcore.org/public/style_images/mapcore/attachicon.gif]Side.jpg

    [Blocked Image: http://static.mapcore.org/public/style_images/mapcore/attachicon.gif]honeycel.jpg

    [Blocked Image: http://static.mapcore.org/public/style_images/mapcore/attachicon.gif]bloodcel.jpg

    Display More

    I really like the theme but the last one reminds me too much of the AK-47 Redline if you know what i mean? Otherwise it's pretty awesome

  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • RI5KY
    • February 3, 2015 at 9:41 PM

    Hey guys, I'm a student from UK who's got his college interview for a Game Design course next week I'm an aspiring game designer and this site looked cool so I thought I could get some tips from some professionals and y'know stuff like that. Look forward to getting to know you guys!


    That's it, I guess...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™