1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Recki

Posts by Recki

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Recki
    • May 23, 2015 at 3:15 PM
    Quote from olliivier

    We had the playtest for your map. Erm it was a bit...messy. I'll post feedback in your feedback thread.

    Was all the roof access intentional?

    Yes it used to be intentional, but i forgot to take it out in later stages.. Thought ppl wouldnt really notice ^^. Thank you

    People do notice, that's what the playtest is for First thing people do at a playtest is trying to boost/get on a roof. Atleast thats what it looks like whenever I am there

  • Your process when starting a new map?

    • Recki
    • May 23, 2015 at 5:13 AM

    I started with my first "real" map yesterday. Only thing I actually did before was thinking about an overall layout. Guess I should have done more, but for a first map, I guess it's okay :|:cool:

  • What do you think about the new look?

    • Recki
    • May 22, 2015 at 12:02 PM
    Quote from r1ar

    Got error, randomly.

    Got exactly the same problem. It happens randomly but it's kinda annoying. If I refresh the page, it's gone.

  • [CS:GO] de_sirius

    • Recki
    • January 19, 2015 at 5:55 PM

    Looks great buddy!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™