1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. MrOzzy99

Posts by MrOzzy99

  • [CSGO] de_sandstorm

    • MrOzzy99
    • April 1, 2015 at 1:09 AM
    Quote from TheGuma

    It may not look the "finest" as one may say, but what is important is that you learn from every map you make. AND the feedback you get.

    I do not suggest you go ahead and start majorly updating it, but rather, finish this project, gather everything you learn from it, and then make a new project with an unique theme we haven't seen yet.

    Don't you agree?

    You sir are correct. It's my first "real" map, and I'm still learning. I will try to finish it and after that from the feedback and what people like. Create another map that is improved and original.

  • [CSGO] de_sandstorm

    • MrOzzy99
    • March 31, 2015 at 11:26 PM
    Quote from DooM

    Some quick feedback after I ran around the level.


    Feedback:

    Hello sir and thank you for your feedback. I will remove the small pathway in a site where you can crouch under.

    I'm aware that you can watch to mid from balcony and that is because I've not yet added buildings there. All the walls will be changed to close the level. Also some geometry errors will be fixed and other visual glitches. I released this on the workshop to get feedback on the layout so I know what I can improve on.


    The vents to mid are there for T if they want to fake B and go to mid and then A. Or for CT to rotate to A.


    I will fix the crate so more of the player is visible, I will also try to improve the cover on A.

  • [CSGO] de_sandstorm

    • MrOzzy99
    • March 31, 2015 at 7:39 PM

    Hey!


    I'm working on a map that I call "de_sandstorm". It's a 5v5 map and it's inspired by Mirage and a some other maps. The layout is almost done but the design is far from done. I know there are places where I should use nodraw and clean up som areas.


    Here's the link to the workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=384447564


    Screenshot:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/7uSzDAc.jpg]


    Overview:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/QcM3AUh.png]


    If you think there is something to be done on the layout of the map, just tell me. Also if you have any ideas or other help feel free to tell me.


    Thanks for reading and I hope you'll check out my map

    -Ozzy

  • CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

    • MrOzzy99
    • January 15, 2015 at 9:42 PM

    Made a Five-SeveN skin called Nebula. Hope you like it


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=375577697


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/4761989490…58.resizedimage]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™