1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Neve

Posts by Neve

  • MapCore's Quake 3 15th Anniversary Contest Discussion

    • Neve
    • October 31, 2014 at 1:50 PM

    I have posted in the Sign up section, but I did not use the "[Map Name] by [Your real name and nick]." as I was planning on changing it once I had named it, but I can not seem change my post title, do I have to make a new Post or am i being bilnd and its hidden away somewhere?

  • A guide to making Quake 3 maps

    • Neve
    • October 31, 2014 at 11:08 AM
    Quote from HurracioDurrski

    dont you need wait for it to spawn ? default regen is 3 minutes and quad 2m i think ?That was the problem, Didnt have the level loaded for long enough , And Daniel Nilsson Suspended box was ticked

  • A guide to making Quake 3 maps

    • Neve
    • October 29, 2014 at 11:52 AM

    Thanks for the reply :3,

    Any idea why the Quad/Regen damge would not show up in the level, So I have some direction to look into.

    Shot of editor: http://prntscr.com/50wk0s

    Shot of same level in game : http://prntscr.com/50wkh9

  • Brake by Michael "Neve" Neve.

    • Neve
    • October 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM

    Having fun so far!,


    @Conrad http://www.neve.co for some of my UDK work


    cityy Nice Portfolio dude!

  • Brake by Michael "Neve" Neve.

    • Neve
    • October 23, 2014 at 4:45 PM

    Hi all!,


    Going to give this a go, normaly use UDK so understand the basics but never built anything to play in Q3.


    Lets see what I can get done for this!


    Neve,

  • Out of the Box by Kaffeewunder

    • Neve
    • October 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

    Really nice atmosphire in this, looking foward to more updates!

  • A guide to making Quake 3 maps

    • Neve
    • October 23, 2014 at 4:24 PM

    Hay,

    When using a steam version of Q3, I am getting "Shader Image Missing" on a large chunk of textures/materials in GtkRadiant 1.6. Any Ideas on how to fix this?

    http://prntscr.com/4yy641This image shows what I mean also the path that GtkRadiant is using.


    Edit; Some items are not showing either when placed (Quad damage) for eg which has the missing texters over it.


    Thanks in advance!


    Neve,

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™