1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Hatred

Posts by Hatred

  • Krzysztof Dolas - Environment/Level artist

    • Hatred
    • October 21, 2014 at 2:12 PM

    Thanks guys for the all good words!


    Daniel: yes they are from poland unfortunately , they just went over the top craving publicity even by cost of bad fame.. no comment on that.

  • Krzysztof Dolas - Environment/Level artist

    • Hatred
    • October 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM

    Hi guys I'm new here and want to say hi and share my folio site for critique. Recently I had some time to wrap up the stuff I did for past couple of years now, one its done now I can focus on some new opportunities. Feel free to comment and critique I'm always eager to here feedback about work or the whole arrangement/readability of the site itself.


    Here is a link:


    http://www.hatred.pl - and no i don't have any connection with the recent outrageous game called "hatred" (used this nickname for years now and still I wonder is it professional to have such a site name).


    Thanks for all the feedback!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™