1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Flipout

Posts by Flipout

  • Quake Champions

    • Flipout
    • May 4, 2017 at 2:39 AM

    Here's three more.

    HGR2-H44B-K2NQ-7P7U-B76N

    DMM7-M29E-D2RN-6C6H-D69U

    BDY6-N27N-E4UQ-9Q9M-U64D

  • The Map Pack Inquiry

    • Flipout
    • December 29, 2014 at 8:47 AM

    I would like to be added to.updated version https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkkrb4ipoid008r/q3gwdm2.zip?dl=0

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • December 3, 2014 at 6:24 AM

    Here's the final version https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkkrb4ipoid008r/q3gwdm2.zip?dl=0 had a lot of fun working on this map. Except for the leg cramps from sitting to long. :)

  • MapCore's Quake 3 15th Anniversary Submissions

    • Flipout
    • December 3, 2014 at 6:16 AM

    Name: Greg Ward Nick Name: Flipout Map Name: Endurance Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkkrb4ipoid008r/q3gwdm2.zip?dl=0

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • December 3, 2014 at 2:09 AM

    Thanks a lot for the feedback. I really appreciate it . I'm going to try my best to do more work on the lights don't have a whole lot of time left. I really can't work on it tomorrow so I'll have to finish it tonight.

  • MapCore's Quake 3 15th Anniversary Contest Playtest Server

    • Flipout
    • November 30, 2014 at 7:43 PM

    Here's my latest build


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2yur426lujw5ji/q3gwdm2.pk3?dl=0

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • November 30, 2014 at 7:40 PM

    Here's my latest build https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2yur426lujw5ji/q3gwdm2.pk3?dl=0 reworked the lighting. There's still a few spots that needs work. I guess it's bright enough? I swapped out the bridge by the q3 logo with a jumppad and added some more details to the outside areas and some of the hallways.

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • November 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM

    I have a lot of lights with high values. That's probably what's washing everything out. I'll start reducing them and see if that helps.

  • Eternity Changes by Daniel "Nisse" Nilsson

    • Flipout
    • November 26, 2014 at 10:18 PM

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8n2xuy2anr4naz9/bspc.zip?dl=0 Here's the one I had to use I had the same problem as you it wouldn't work in the editor or Q3Map2Toolz but it worked with Q3Map2Build http://www.moddb.com/games/world-of…ild-1025-by-dlb

  • MapCore's Quake 3 15th Anniversary Contest Playtest Server

    • Flipout
    • November 26, 2014 at 8:25 PM

    Here's my download link for q3gwdm2 https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkkrb4ipoid008r/q3gwdm2.zip?dl=0

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • November 26, 2014 at 8:23 PM

    Finally got enough done that I can start testing now. Still needs work, but it's good enough for now. Here's the download link. Removed link.

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • November 19, 2014 at 1:55 PM

    Just giving a update on my progress so far I'm going through the map as fast as I can to get everything done. I'm hoping to have enough done by Sunday or Monday that I can start testing I still have quite a lot of work to do but I think I will be done in time. Here's a couple more shots.

  • Eternity Changes by Daniel "Nisse" Nilsson

    • Flipout
    • November 13, 2014 at 8:39 AM

    That's looking real good! especially the last shot.

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • November 13, 2014 at 8:37 AM

    I agree about the color of the teleporter. I grabbed it from my other map and haven't had a chance to change anything on yet, but I think white would look good.

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • November 11, 2014 at 12:03 PM

    I've been working on models and textures. I finally got enough stuff finished that I can start working on the map again. Here's what I have so far.

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • November 1, 2014 at 6:11 AM

    Experimenting with decal textures for the slime still a work in progress.

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • October 31, 2014 at 3:26 AM

    Thanks guys @ hipshot, never worked with any of the blend options before I'll look into it and see what I can come up with.

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • October 30, 2014 at 10:33 AM

    Yes it is

  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • October 30, 2014 at 10:08 AM

    Started working on some textures.


  • Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

    • Flipout
    • October 23, 2014 at 1:35 PM

    I made one about three years ago. Here it is http://lvlworld.com/media/Achromatic

    Code
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™