1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. dONKEY

Posts by dONKEY

  • dk_q3MC by Andrew 'dONKEY' Dunn

    • dONKEY
    • November 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM

    Haha, yes.

    This is for a focal point for the map, not a playable area. The railing on the walkway is to make sense of a clip wall that will stop players going for a swim.

  • dk_q3MC by Andrew 'dONKEY' Dunn

    • dONKEY
    • November 13, 2014 at 4:02 AM

    The terrain part is a temporary model I needed to workout the layout. It's very WIP, with your suggestions, it'll get a lot tighter.

    Here is a shot of the (roughly) same area that I've been working up. The round platform will have a large coastal defence gun looking out over the bay below.

    Plenty to do, but at least I'm feeling the old inspiration again.


    [Blocked Image: http://www.leveldk.co.uk/dk_mc/dk_mc_2.jpg]

  • dk_q3MC by Andrew 'dONKEY' Dunn

    • dONKEY
    • November 7, 2014 at 12:49 AM

    I've been really really busy in RL the last few weeks. That said here is a shot of a very very alpha build:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.leveldk.co.uk/dk_mc/dk_mc_1.jpg]

  • dk_q3MC by Andrew 'dONKEY' Dunn

    • dONKEY
    • October 11, 2014 at 5:26 AM

    I'm in.


    No idea what I'm building, or what to call it, or anything about it...but I'm in


    dk

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™