1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. laminutederire

Posts by laminutederire

  • Advice about theoretical matters (Cs Go mapping)

    • laminutederire
    • October 23, 2014 at 12:03 PM

    I meant textures in other software, for example I've done textures in maxwell and blender but the requirements for vtf and those textures aren't the same, I was just wondering in order to save some time getting all of those back, because I admit it misses joy in the basic textures

  • Advice about theoretical matters (Cs Go mapping)

    • laminutederire
    • October 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM

    Hey, By the way, I know it doesn't have anything to do with anything else, but does anyone know if it would be possible to convert textures from another software to textures for hammer?

  • Advice about theoretical matters (Cs Go mapping)

    • laminutederire
    • October 9, 2014 at 11:50 AM

    Yes I still have to do it first!

    But I thank everybody so far, very productive advice!

    I think I'm gonna try to see the third bombsite as a risky alternative which could spice up the game, in order to make something not too radically different, but to develop this idea anyway.

  • Advice about theoretical matters (Cs Go mapping)

    • laminutederire
    • October 8, 2014 at 8:02 PM

    My initial thought was to create lookout points but it may become too easy for snipers then i thought about escape route, so that Ct's could sneak out to come back as a team.

    I guess everything is possible if we put time in it

  • Advice about theoretical matters (Cs Go mapping)

    • laminutederire
    • October 8, 2014 at 7:26 PM

    I was just wondering since it may develop new ways of playing, since you cannot hold sites you have to make choices, like in a real situation.

    Since many are disagreeing it is also better to know precisely why !

    Also there are attempts to try new things, why not talk about it here to make these insights better !

  • Advice about theoretical matters (Cs Go mapping)

    • laminutederire
    • October 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM

    Hello everyone,

    I was wondering several things like would it be possible to have abalanced gameplay with three bomb sites for example, if someone is able to help me with such questions, please help!

    I ask because I've found nothing about such questions.

    Thanks in advance!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™