1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Konqi

Posts by Konqi

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Konqi
    • October 3, 2014 at 4:14 AM

    Should the .nav file also be packed into the .bsp file?

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Konqi
    • October 1, 2014 at 5:10 PM

    Yes, my map has all these things. I read the thread before

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Konqi
    • October 1, 2014 at 12:51 PM
    Quote from jackophant

    Is it a playable map? My understanding is that the playtests are more for checking balance and feasibility. It needs to be a functional map to test otherwise we're just running around a gallery, unless I've missed the point?


    Ok, thanks. My map is playable. I just haven't that many optical details yet, but I wanted to concentrate on general things like gameplay and balancs first.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Konqi
    • October 1, 2014 at 10:41 AM

    Hi, I would like my map de_innenhof to be playtestet. It's my first map and I am new here. Maybe someone should have a look on it first, to check, if it fits the requirements yet.(I'm not talking about spawns and bombspots, more the general state of development) I have no time preferences, so you can put the playtest where it fits. Thanks!


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=318575753

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™