1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ozzion

Posts by ozzion

  • [CSGO][WIP] Venice

    • ozzion
    • April 9, 2015 at 9:50 PM

    This is my map, de_venice. It's mostly dev textures and brushes at the moment.


    Here's the map file, packed with minimap and nav file (although all the bots kill themselves every round): https://www.dropbox.com/s/c67t2gk456rja3v/avenice.bsp?dl=0


    EDIT: I forgot to post the overview!


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/4NHEbzN.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Bl9AvAQ.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/hpGRU94.jpg]


    More images in this album.


    You can post any other thoughts you had while playing here! I really appreciate it.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • April 9, 2015 at 9:26 PM

    Hi guys!

    Thanks for the feedback during the playtest on de_venice today.


    I'll make a thread and some major revisions before hopefully bringing it here again.


    edit: here's the thread!

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • April 8, 2015 at 11:58 PM

    I can take qoph's spot on april 9th! My map for the playtest would be de_venice.


    I'll get the files up fast:


    edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c67t2gk456rja3v/avenice.bsp?dl=0

    I think I packed this right. I'm downloading a clean install of csgo to check, but hopefully I got it right first try.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • April 4, 2015 at 4:50 AM

    I rescind my request for next Sunday -- I won't be able to make it to the playtest. Hopefully someone else can use my spot.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • April 2, 2015 at 3:39 AM

    Can I have my map de_venice playtested on the 12th of April?

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • March 25, 2015 at 4:29 AM

    Hey, I'd like to get my map, de_venice, playtested on 05.04.15, please!

  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • ozzion
    • November 21, 2014 at 3:43 AM

    Hi! I'm new here and recently started working with the Hammer editor trying to make CS:GO maps. I've had a few playtests on the playtesting server, and I think about designs and ideas for mapping extremely frequently.


    The problems I've run into are accurate scale and angles. I'm working on the scale by taking pictures and trying to build them in the editor so they feel the same size as in real life, but the angles and curves are ridiculous. The editor gets so nasty when I try to rotate pathways and construct what I've drawn or thought up.


    I'm an amateur looking for feedback, but I'm pretty passionate about it. I'm glad a community of friendly people like you guys exists to talk to!

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • November 14, 2014 at 5:35 AM

    Hey! I'd like to have my map playtested on the 16th, if possible. It's called de_sibiu, and it is a remake of my original map de_plant that I tested here a while ago. I tried to make the rest of the map besides the bomb sites more interesting to fight on.


    dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ffpsb3qh9wh…TjzNxlmWIa?dl=0


    I hope there's nothing wrong with the files. I can run it okay but I used models from the csgo resources, and I didn't pack them into the .bsp

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • November 12, 2014 at 5:26 AM

    Can I have a map playtested with just the workshop link, or should I use pakrat?

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • November 1, 2014 at 7:41 PM

    Here's my map:


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mizoqthxw9oh7l9/de_onsen.zip?dl=0

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • October 30, 2014 at 4:33 PM

    Hey, can I have a spot on 2/11 for my map de_onsen? I can post the map and the files in a bit -- on my phone right now

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ozzion
    • August 19, 2014 at 4:27 AM

    Hey! I'd like to have my map on the server for playtesting!


    Here's the workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=286737643


    Is Sunday the 23rd of August free?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™