1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Single

Posts by Single

  • de_typhoon

    • Single
    • June 4, 2015 at 12:46 AM

    Typhoon

    de_typhoon is a defuse map for CS:GO, set in a flooded south-east Asian city. Pirates are unhappy with foreign aid efforts, and want to blow up either the transformers powering the area (bombsite A), or the food being stored in the shopping centre. (bombsite B). The SAS have been called in to stop them.

    On the Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=290705649

    Screenshots:

    Middle
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/pl7GcQd.jpg]

    CT Spawn
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/5DJwlWx.jpg]

    Long A
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/LcKzRKa.jpg]

    Bombsite B
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/cb0jwKr.jpg]

    T Spawn
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/m1cZtXZ.jpg]

    Garden
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/c13wZeP.jpg]

    Layout
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/vusfeue.jpg]

    More screenshots can be found on the Steam Workshop page, here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=290705649

    Since it was announced that you can enter multiple times, I will be entering Typhoon into this competition, as well as my upcoming map Neutron. Stay tuned for the entry for the latter.

  • de_neutron

    • Single
    • May 28, 2015 at 3:56 AM
    Quote from Vaya

    [cut]

    Just a really rough sketch (2 mins on paint at work- ignore the black dots ) of how to improve the pathing of the lobby area and breaking up that giant wood texture.

    This came out really great, thanks a lot.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/cXlKYE7.jpg]

    Quote from laminutederire

    I've completed some drafts but none of them is good yet, so I'll get back to you as soon as I have one worthy !

    http://imgur.com/a/mWAEr#0

    I threw in any ideas I got to put some colors, it's a bit messy, my excuses for that!

    This was great of you, I appreciate the inspiration. It sorta matched the idea that I had, so I merged our ideas to make something a bit more subtle. Not sure if I should go further, but it's a start.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/QtyNWZQ.jpg]

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Single
    • May 26, 2015 at 11:34 PM
    Quote from laminutederire

    Yes I know but you'd have to get 12 kills to purchase an ak47...

    Knife kills are $1500, starting money is $800, so getting a knife kill and getting back to spawn within 20 seconds could get you a Galil or Famas?

    Best thing to do is to watch the replay.

  • de_neutron

    • Single
    • May 20, 2015 at 3:39 AM
    Quote from Vaya

    I think it's improving but something seems a little 'off' with some areas- most notably the internal areas with the really high ceilings. Maybe not enough detailing so the areas just look like cubes?...


    [image cut]


    Just a really rough sketch (2 mins on paint at work- ignore the black dots ) of how to improve the pathing of the lobby area and breaking up that giant wood texture.


    This is a brilliant idea, thankyou. I was struggling to tie T-spawn together, I think that will go along way, thanks.


    Quote from laminutederire

    For your mid, you could try using colors to underline shapes, like stripes at the top of walls, it could enhance visibility too, I will draw something tonight to give you a more precise idea of what I am talking about.


    I was thinking of colouring the long horizontal concrete blocks, but then I couldn't decide which colour, so I've kinda left it for now. Looking forward to the drawing!

  • de_neutron

    • Single
    • May 19, 2015 at 10:26 AM

    Bit of an update, wanted to share some progress. Excuse the lighting errors. I estimate the map is about 50-60% completed. I'm looking forward to getting it done, I've nearly spent 12 months on it. Constructive criticism would be appreciated!


    Mid

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/BawdN5f.jpg]

    (Looking for ways to get more colour into mid, it's very grey at the moment)

    A Site

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/gTaJksx.jpg]

    B Site

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/VK6XL1D.jpg]

    T Spawn

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/1OsA14h.jpg]

    (Lots of work to do here)

    CT Spawn 1

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/KkJ9oVW.jpg]

    CT Spawn 2

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/IZhK73C.jpg]

    Big Room

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ud18s5s.jpg]

    Lockers

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/iTKBOzm.jpg]

    Heaven

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Igpd4Y2.jpg]

    (That sign is probably a bit bright, oops)

    Courtyard

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/UQFLGde.jpg]

    Construction

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/UVwusRz.jpg]

    (Trying to find ways to make this space seem more disorganised and interesting, but still have good visibility)

    Long Hall

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/y79sv0C.jpg]

    Storage Room

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/F1PQxxJ.jpg]

    HVAC

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/QP4tYwZ.jpg]

    Other side of Radio/Lockers, showing a newly added vent.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/O9MrzXh.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Single
    • May 6, 2015 at 11:45 PM
    Quote from Vorontsov

    Does anyone have any idea what to fill this wall with? I searched so many references and tried to sketch something out but everything feels odd, I'm not sure about some windows there either it looks kinda shit with because I only have windows on 2 sides.


    I have lots of big empty walls in the map I'm working on. Things I found to fill the voids:

    - Artworks (make your own!)

    - Cabinets

    - (unopenable) Doors

    - Vents

    - Chairs/Lounges

    - Large plasma TV


    The is very good for some of this.

  • CS:GO phong on world surfaces

    • Single
    • May 3, 2015 at 10:33 AM
    Quote from Vaya

    I would like to see the first 2 examples in game. First floor with a simple tiled normal (large tiles) would look awesome imo


    [Blocked Image: http://static.mapcore.org/uploads/profile/photo-31466.jpg?_r=1424536183]


    Code
    "LightmappedGeneric"
    {
    	"$basetexture" "de_mirage/tile/tile_ver4_diffuse"
    	"$bumpmap" "de_mirage/tile/tile_ver4_normal"
    	"$surfaceprop" "tile"
    
    
    	$normalmapalphaenvmapmask 1
    	$envmap env_cubemap
    	$envmaptint "[1.0 1.0 1.0]"
    	$envmapsaturation 0.4
    	$envmapcontrast 0.5
    	$envmapanisotropy 1
    	$envmapanisotropyscale 1.0
    	$envmaplightscale 0.7
    
    
    	$phong 1
         	$phongexponent 40
    	$phongMaskContrastBrightness "[0 5]"
            $phongAmount "[4.1 4.2 4.0 1.0]"
    }
    Display More

    [Blocked Image: http://levitegg.com/images/other/2015-05-03_00001.jpg]

    Code
    "LightmappedGeneric"
    {
    	"$baseTexture" "concrete/hr_c/hr_sidewalk_b"
    	"$surfaceprop"  	"concrete"
    	"$bumpmap" 	"concrete/hr_c/hr_sidewalk_b_ssbump"
    	$ssbump 1
    	$ssbumpmathfix 1
    
    
    
    
    	$normalmapalphaenvmapmask 1
    	$envmap env_cubemap
    	$envmaptint "[7.0 7.0 7.0]"
    	$envmapsaturation 0.6
    	$envmapcontrast 0.2
    	$envmapanisotropy 1
    	$envmapanisotropyscale 1
    	$envmaplightscale 0.6
    
    
    	$phong 1
         	$phongexponent 40
    	$phongMaskContrastBrightness "[0 5]"
            $phongAmount "[4.1 4.2 4.0 1.0]"
    
    
    }
    Display More

    [Blocked Image: http://levitegg.com/images/other/2015-05-03_00003.jpg]

    Probably not the best scenes to use, but I guess it shows what it was meant to.

  • CS:GO phong on world surfaces

    • Single
    • May 2, 2015 at 9:32 AM

    I have experimented with $envmapanisotropy, $envmapanisotropyscale, and $envmaplightscale a bit. I set up a .vmt, and applied it to the floor of this room. 'phong_bump' is a blank normal map, with a blank alpha channel.

    Code
    LightmappedGeneric
    {
    	$color "[1 1 1]"
    	$bumpmap "modelsneutronphong_bump"
    	$normalmapalphaenvmapmask 1
    
    
    	$envmap env_cubemap
    	$envmaptint "[1 1 1]"
    	$envmapanisotropy 	<variable>
    	$envmapanisotropyscale 	<variable>
    	$envmaplightscale       <variable>
    	
    
    
    	$reflectivity "[0.4 0.3 0.2]"
    
    
    	%keywords neutron
    }
    Display More

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/X9EcXU8.jpg]

    What we are basically seeing is the env_cubemap pasted onto the flat-white floor texture.

    In the next set of images, $envmaplightscale has been set to 1, simply because I forgot to turn it off.

    $envmapanisotropy seems to have boolean input, '0' for off, '1' for on. The magnitude of the effect is determined by $envmapanisotropyscale, which is a float from '0' (which gives the same effect as $envmapanisotropy 0) upwards. Screenshots of the effect:

    Code
    $envmapanisotropy       1
    $envmapanisotropyscale 	0.8
    $envmaplightscale       1


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/d2NiIOR.jpg]

    What we see is that the 'top' of the cubemap is pushed away, lengthening the 'sides' of the cubemap.

    Code
    $envmapanisotropy       1
    $envmapanisotropyscale 	1.5
    $envmaplightscale       1

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/s2XlxRi.jpg]

    When $envmapanisotropyscale goes greater than 1, it begins to use some of the 'bottom' face of the cubemap in its projections, leading to some interesting effects:

    Code
    $envmapanisotropy       1
    $envmapanisotropyscale 	3.0
    $envmaplightscale       1

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/0MNTU2t.jpg]

    Potential uses for $envmapanisotropyscale >1 could be creating fisheye mirrors?

    I quite like the effect of $envmapanisotropyscale (for values between 0 and 1), it puts more of the walls and horizon into the cubemap reflections, which looks quite nice.

    $envmaplightscale is very interesting, imo. The input is a float, from 0 (no effect) upwards. This setting multiplies the intensity of the cubemap reflections by the lightmap, meaning dark areas do not reflect as strongly as bright ones.

    Code
    $envmaplightscale       0.5

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/KEDFfcr.jpg]

    A bit of a subtle effect, note the reduced reflections near the walls.

    Code
    $envmaplightscale       1.0

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/kzZ9h0r.jpg]

    What seems to be a strict multiplication of the two; I should increase my $envmaptint to compensate if I want to leave it like this.

    Code
    $envmaplightscale       2.5

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/g96MoNe.jpg]

    When the $envmaplightscale goes ABOVE 1, we see interesting effects. It hasn't quite inverted the lightmap, but it is still brighter than when $envmaplightmapscale 1. I'm not entirely sure what this means at this stage.

    When you tweak all the settings...

    Code
    $envmaptint             "[1.6 1.6 1.6]"
        $envmapcontrast          1
        $envmapsaturation        0.4
        $envmapanisotropy        1.0
        $envmapanisotropyscale   0.2
        $envmaplightscale        0.5

    You can get some nice results.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/d7y2JqL.jpg]

    It's not quite as nice as $phong, but goes alright.


    What still needs to be explored:

    • Negative values of $envmaplightscale and $envmapanisotropyscale.
    • What really happens for very postive values of $envmaplightscale.
  • CS:GO phong on world surfaces

    • Single
    • May 1, 2015 at 5:00 AM
    Quote from Mamorex

    "$envmap" "env_cubemap" isn't working with phong shading and "LightmappedGeneric" shader.


    I have both $phong and $envmap enabled on my texture, and both are visible. The texture is LightmappedGeneric. See image below.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/0FVYbzZ.jpg]


    The bright spot in the middle is from the $phong 1, from the sun. The envmap is from a cubemap placed nearby. The lighter colour definitely isn't from the albedo, because the step texture on the right has neither $phong or $envmap, and is lit differently. It's $basetexture is basically the same as the main texture. Here is the .vmf:

    Code
    LightmappedGeneric
    {
    	$basetexture "neutron/floors/concrete_02"
    	$bumpmap "neutron/floors/concrete_02_bump_envmask"
    	$surfaceprop Concrete
    
    
    	//$color "[0.8 0.8 0.8]"
    
    
    	$normalmapalphaenvmapmask 1
    	$envmap env_cubemap
    	//$envmaptint "[0.05 0.05 0.05]"
    	$envmapsaturation 0.5
    
    
    	$phong 1
         	$phongexponent 400
    	$phongMaskContrastBrightness "[0 0.5]"
            $phongAmount "[1 1 1 1.0]"
    
    
    	%keywords neutron
    }
    Display More

    The $envmaptint is commented out to highlight the cubemapping.


    Quote from Mamorex

    "WorldVertexTransition" { [...]


    "$phongboost" "30""$phongfresnelranges" "[0.02 0.02 0.02]"

    [...]

    }


    At least on LightmappedGeneric, these parameters don't have a visible effect.

  • CS:GO phong on world surfaces

    • Single
    • April 30, 2015 at 12:08 PM

    There are some other parameters in the hr_train .vmfs that I haven't seen before as well, like $envmapanisotropy, $envmapanisotropyscale, and $envmaplightscale, perhaps more.


    Are these new as well? Does anyone know the parameter space? There doesn't appear to be any documentation on the web, but from my testing they definitely have an effect (can post screenshots tomorrow if need be).

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Single
    • April 26, 2015 at 7:11 AM

    The map is almost finished, but I don't think it warrants a whole new thread, so I'll just post this here.

    I've made a spleef/floor-break map with an underworld/hell theme, called Nether or spleef_nether. For those not familiar, the point of the game mode spleef is to break the floor under your oponents, causing them to fall into a lava pit underneath the world. In this map, there are two layers of stained glass, which you can break using a variety of weapons, which are randomly assigned to everyone at the start of the round.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/DwmbK4j.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/89OV7Pp.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/cWZw7fL.jpg]

    It's not supposed to be stunningly beautiful; most mini-game maps I've seen aren't really pushing the limits of graphical fidelity. This is really just a smaller project in between larger projects.

    You can get it on the Steam Workshop here.

  • The random model thread!

    • Single
    • March 12, 2015 at 11:12 PM

    I've made the above Hurg computer set publicly available. You can download them from here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=…TDA&usp=sharing EDIT: googledrive.com/host/0B2Tk-H5Q5d3Ydk5aems4bWNNa1k/pages/downloads.html EDIT EDIT: http://www.levitegg.com/pages/downloads.html


    Installations are included, as is a mockup ad that I made (which you can also see here). If you release work containing the models, attribution would be nice.

  • The random model thread!

    • Single
    • March 12, 2015 at 6:05 AM

    Made a HURG Microsystem PC set up. The textures are are fairly low res, and all together the set has about 600 polys, but it gets the job done.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/1hgTzWY.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/O9SlPQG.jpg]

  • de_neutron

    • Single
    • February 9, 2015 at 1:51 AM
    Quote from 8bit

    Any updates?


    I've implemented the two changes I mentioned in my last post. I'll post some more screenshots when I've done a bit more; I don't want to spam the thread with incremental updates.

  • de_neutron

    • Single
    • February 4, 2015 at 9:46 PM

    I've finished going over the demo that was recorded for the playtest. The service that Puddy and 'RZL provide is amazing, and both of my playtests have provided invaluable feedback. Thank you to Puddy and 'RZL, and to everyone who played the map.


    The biggest point of discussion in the playtest was mid. It was pretty widely agreed upon that T can take mid too easily. My ideas to fix this:

    - bring the T-side entrance forward a bit, meaning that Ts have to run further before they can see into mid.

    - AND give CTs a few more options at their entry point to mid, so that they arent as easily funnelled into Ts scopes.

    Does anyone have any other ideas? My ears are wide open for suggestions.


    It seems people were kinda divided about the overall layout. Some said it was good, others said it was bad. Tomm said that the map doesn't offer much gameplay variety, which is something I was afraid of for this playtest. I'm still developing ideas for how to rectify this.


    People were pretty unhappy with the colours of the map. Some people are saying they like the textures, others saying they don't. For reference, the amount of grey in the map is going to change. The end result is going to have far more colour, this playtest was early stages.


    Some other fun facts:

    - Terrorists planted at A-site 5 times, of which 2 were defused, giving 60% success rate.

    - Terrorists planted at B-site 7 times, of which 1 was defused, giving 86% success rate.

    - The team which controlled mid won the round approximately 100% of the time.

    - SCROOGE's team smashed 'RZL's team 15-5, getting 9-1 on first half as T, and 6-4 on second half as CT. Based on those numbers, is it fair to assume that with balanced teams, the map would be T-sided?

    - Fnuggi less OP this time around, under investigation for throwing for skins.

    - Lajron was the only player to have died in every round.


    Once again, thanks to everyone who joined the playtest, I'm very grateful. I'd still love to hear what people thought, if anyone has more to say.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Single
    • February 3, 2015 at 4:44 AM

    Hi 'RZL,


    On the schedule, there is an open slot for the 03.02.15 playtest. If it hasn't already been filled, would it be alright if I could have de_neutron tested tonight? I'm sorry that I haven't given much warning.


    Here is a link to the .zip file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v21n938c4gwx…n_mc02.zip?dl=0


    It should contain the .bsp, the .kv, and the .nav, plus the .dds and .txt for the overview, if they didn't pack correctly.


    It would also be very good for me if the demo could be recorded, as my timezones and ping probably won't let me join.


    Thanks!

  • de_neutron

    • Single
    • February 2, 2015 at 9:44 PM

    I was very confused as to how you were able to play my map, then I realised I left the workshop entry public after uploading it to my server. The version you played as the version that I was testing with my friends, and it had a few issues which won't be in the version I submit for the Mapcore playtest (such as that errant bomb pallet on A-site!)


    I had a look at the imgur album, some of those suggestions stand out to me as good ideas, which I will probably implement, others I might need to think about. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

  • de_neutron

    • Single
    • February 2, 2015 at 7:09 AM

    I'm sorry for my long absence, I've moved cities, and have been without internet for almost a month. Without the distractions of the world wide web, I was able to put a lot of time into mapping!


    I have completely recreated Neutron. I started a brand new .vmf, and re-built Neutron to be bigger, more open, and most importantly, much much simpler. The Mapcore playtest I got was very helpful, and really showed me a lot about how the map was played.


    I won't go through a before-and-after set, as the map is barely comparable. You can go back to the first post to see what it looked like last time it was playtested. For now, I'll just show you all screenshots.


    Mid, from CT Side:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ddYxMIP.jpg]


    Mid, from T-Side

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/crNlQAi.jpg]


    T-Spawn:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/DZFu8TZ.jpg]


    Big Room (leads to Lockers, A-Site from T-spawn):

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/rW55GEf.jpg]


    Locker Room (leads to A-site, mid, from big room):

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/XJEAf4X.jpg]


    A-Site:
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/DYM7KMG.jpg]


    Courtyard (eventually leads to B-site, from T-spawn):

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/FTZTCo1.jpg]


    Long Hall (leads to mid and B-site, from courtyard):

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/F74NqX9.jpg]


    B-Site:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ScREQco.jpg]


    Overview:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/hp4fBR9.png]


    I could talk for days about the design choices, what I have in mind etc, but I'll leave all of that until after I get a Mapcore playtest. All of the upcoming slots are booked out, so I'm waiting on the next schedule to be put out before I book a playtest. When I get a time and date, I'll post it here. The version that you guys play may be slightly different to what you see here, because I have some other playtests with friends that I'm going to do first. Any intial thoughts on the changes to the layout and the aesthetic would be greatly appreciated.


    Thanks everyone!

  • [CS:GO] cs_shichang

    • Single
    • January 7, 2015 at 10:18 PM
    Quote from will2k

    One way to counter this is to have some of the stores closed or semi closed (metal rolling doors) or have stores with simple fronts (glass panels/metal frame) with minimal to no signs and have all the fancy colorful signs above player height (top of storefront or on first floor of the building)


    This is pretty much what I did with Typhoon, and I found that the world still felt relatively convincing.


    It looks terrific so far!

  • de_neutron

    • Single
    • December 26, 2014 at 3:05 AM
    Quote from Vaya

    How about korea/asia?

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=…20plant%20korea

    it's in the news just now and I think the reactor shapes are intresting...


    If I had this level of success translating into German, imagine how I'd go translating into Korean


    Quote from Mvllsk

    If we talk realism, France has more reactors than Germany, but I'd still go for the German theme (Apparently, Nuke is located in Germany as well).


    For the name of the facility, I know where you wanna go with the name. "Schwarzwald" would just refer to a real place and might set the expectations for the theme to a different level.

    In case you wanna keep it to a more anonymous approach, I'd rather use names that have no direct reference but still sound mysterious (kinda like bunker names for example).


    "Nordwald" (Lit.: North forest) / "Nordstedt" (Lit.: North town - dialect) / "Stahlberg" (Lit.: Steel mountain) / "Sturmwald" (Lit.: storm forest) / "Grünfels" (Lit.: green rock) / "Tiefenstein" (Lit.: deep rock) all sound like a research facility in Germany or have a nice sound to the name but without refering to an actual place nor having a literal meaning. They are just names that would go well with a hidden facility.

    Display More


    I considered setting it in France. If I have too much trouble setting it in Germany, France was my second option. Ultimately, I don't think it matters all too much, providing the map looks good and plays well. Thanks a lot for the list of names, I may ultimately use one of these.


    Quote from Mvllsk

    Regarding the map itself, I have an issue with way the theme is applied to the layout. It seems like the way from the courtyard to mid into, what essentially is the reactor core, is too short and just very plain. Removing the corridor from A to Mid would not only make sense, but also help with the gameplay (less intersections at mid). Keep the balcony at A but have it connect to the CT-A connector instead and just leave it as a vantage point rather than an entrance. I'd also block the door way in mid closest to T spawn and force Ts to go the path towards B into mid. Ts arrive at mid before the CTs and can already utilize the entire bottom part of mid anyways. Just make it more controllable and less spread for cleaner game play.

    Making A-site balcony/heaven accessible from CT-spawn is a good idea, and it's something I haven't considered before. Thank you very much for your ideas.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™