1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Vaya

Posts by Vaya

  • [CS:GO][WiP]de_unity[Greybox]

    • Vaya
    • March 11, 2015 at 3:04 PM

    I'll have a look at it when I'm home

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Vaya
    • March 11, 2015 at 11:48 AM

    Red


    Ebuyer have always been really good with deliveries. Sometimes I've ordered at 4pm and got at 9am next morning..


    Hopefully a good step up from the steelseries siberia v2 I'm using just now

  • de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • March 11, 2015 at 11:32 AM

    had a run about in the latest workshop version last night.


    Amazing how much more 'complete' it looks now (wasn't exactly missing detail before!)

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Vaya
    • March 11, 2015 at 11:29 AM

    Just bought the V2. ebuyer saying the 18th for delivery? :S they're normally next day even if you go for supersaver though so not too bothered.

  • [CS:GO] [WIP] de_earlywarning

    • Vaya
    • March 11, 2015 at 11:10 AM
    Quote from Muffin

    What timezone do all you guys follow? I can play in the 5v5, but the time differences

    central europe and Uk time mainly

  • [CS:GO][WiP]de_unity[Greybox]

    • Vaya
    • March 11, 2015 at 11:05 AM

    I'll have a run about in it tonight. Can't tell much from that overview (nodraw the top of shit man!)

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • March 11, 2015 at 8:58 AM

    ESEA is the shit. I've been playing it for a couple weeks and it's a lot more fun than valve MM for some reason. I'm challenged but it's a fair challenge. I can soloqueue and get a proper team every time.


    FaceIt is junk. 50-60% of players are toxic silvers that are using faceit for their cooldowns it seems.

  • CS_CALM

    • Vaya
    • March 10, 2015 at 8:51 PM

    the lighting on this statue thing seems a bit weird. or it might be the texture used...Looks a bit 'off' in game

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/AFq4gXz.jpg]

  • Need layout for new map.

    • Vaya
    • March 10, 2015 at 4:36 PM

    The layout is pretty much the most fun bit to do anyway. To Learn just try remaking a classic map for source. There's SO MANY that could be remade for CSGO

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • March 10, 2015 at 4:34 PM

    CLG are a good shout. Probably currently better than C9..

  • [CSGO] Good map rotation times

    • Vaya
    • March 10, 2015 at 1:09 PM

    It totally depends on what you have on the route too. You can't say it's 10 seconds rotation if during actual gameplay you have 10 possible encounter spots on the rotation route...

  • CS_CALM

    • Vaya
    • March 10, 2015 at 11:16 AM

    Have you got it running on any servers? I would like to play it with people


    might be a little too right-angley for current tastes but goddamn if it isn't pretty.

  • [CSGO] [WIP] de_convention

    • Vaya
    • March 10, 2015 at 10:41 AM
    Quote from Muffin

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=146135089

    De_convention by SamCom.

    Eminem Voice: "I think we're going to have a problem here"

    this map was renamed to De_event

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Vaya
    • March 10, 2015 at 10:35 AM

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/35131…ff14=108&ff19=0


    These > any inears at this pricepoint. Tesco were selling them for £4 at one point so I bought 5 pairs.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • March 8, 2015 at 9:48 AM

    RZL if it's cool give Jean my slot and I'll take the 17th

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • March 7, 2015 at 6:54 PM
    Quote from JeanPaul

    Does the 10th work for you? I'm happy to swap.


    Yeah sure thanks!


    Why the swap?


    because contra

  • What I'm Working On

    • Vaya
    • March 7, 2015 at 12:58 PM

    Make sure you play lots of Hotline Miami for theme

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • March 7, 2015 at 11:35 AM
    Quote from JeanPaul

    Id love to get a test in with some of my changes I made to contra.


    Some quick sloppy screens:

    http://imgur.com/a/wA8ks


    The radar:

    http://i.imgur.com/Uj2ePWf.jpg


    And the map file:

    http://jeanpaultron.com/maps/de_contra_a4.zip


    Is the next available test really the 17th?

    Display More

    Does the 10th work for you? I'm happy to swap.

  • [CS:GO] de_maneuver

    • Vaya
    • March 6, 2015 at 8:26 PM

    Learn about using visgroups to find out what needs funct detailed

  • [CS:GO] de_maneuver

    • Vaya
    • March 6, 2015 at 7:59 PM
    Quote from Squad

    Welcome!


    Why? There's no good reason to not do this. In fact, you should do it "as you go", it'll save you a lot of time afterwards and there's less of a chance to forget turning stuff into func_details.

    + it won't kill peoples pcs during early testing

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™